Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: MSS 897 BC
Abstract The Emlen Hall collection consists of audio interviews conducted with a variety of individuals, government officials, and attorneys in New Mexico and Texas involved with water issues and litigation, particularly relating to the Pecos River.
Abstract The New Mexico Water Quality Control Commission records contain documents pertaining to water quality standards and regulations created by the commission. Documents relating to water quality issues at the local, state, and national levels including reports, pamphlets, congressional acts, hand-written notes, typed letters, newspaper clippings, memos, maps, journals, magazines and magazine articles are also housed in the collection.
Abstract Attorney for the Middle Rio Grande Conservancy District (MRGCD), 1925-1936. Rodey passed the New Mexico Bar in 1915 and started his practice in Albuquerque with Rodey and Rodey, 1915-1927; Rodey and Dailey, 1927-1934; Rodey and Dickason, 1934-1941. Collection includes general correspondence, memoranda and legal papers regarding District bond issues, court cases, national and state legislation, taxes, levies and assessments, and other topics. Also includes some MRGCD board minutes and...
Dates: 1923 - 1939
- Subject: Water -- Law and legislation -- New Mexico X
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 2
- New Mexico State University Library Archives and Special Collections 1
- Interviews 1
- Middle Rio Grande Conservancy District (N.M.) -- Economic conditions 1
- New Mexico -- Trials, litigation, etc 1
- Oral histories 1
- Pecos River (N.M. and Tex.) 1
- Pecos River Watershed (N.M. and Tex.) 1
- Texas -- Trials, litigation, etc 1
- Water -- Law and legislation -- Texas 1
- Water -- Law and legislation -- United States 1
- Water -- Pollution -- Law and legislation -- New Mexico 1
- Water quality management -- Law and legislation -- New Mexico 1
- Water resources development -- New Mexico 1
- Water-supply -- Southwest, New 1 ∧ less
- Mechem, E. L. (Edwin Leard), 1912-2002 1