Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Abstract The Emlen Hall collection consists of audio interviews conducted with a variety of individuals, government officials, and attorneys in New Mexico and Texas involved with water issues and litigation, particularly relating to the Pecos River.
Abstract The New Mexico Water Quality Control Commission records contain documents pertaining to water quality standards and regulations created by the commission. Documents relating to water quality issues at the local, state, and national levels including reports, pamphlets, congressional acts, hand-written notes, typed letters, newspaper clippings, memos, maps, journals, magazines and magazine articles are also housed in the collection.
- Interviews 1
- New Mexico -- Trials, litigation, etc 1
- Oral histories 1
- Pecos River (N.M. and Tex.) 1
- Pecos River Watershed (N.M. and Tex.) 1
- Texas -- Trials, litigation, etc 1
- Water -- Law and legislation -- Texas 1
- Water -- Pollution -- Law and legislation -- New Mexico 1
- Water quality management -- Law and legislation -- New Mexico 1
- Water resources development -- New Mexico 1
- Water-supply -- Southwest, New 1 ∧ less
- Hall, G. Emlen, 1942- 1
- Mechem, E. L. (Edwin Leard), 1912-2002 1