Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Identifier: AC 465-p
Scope and Content This Volume 1 of the Rosebud Monthly was published by 7th grade students of the Las Vegas, New Mexico, Public Schools on November 30, 1899. Editor-in-Chief was Waldo C. Twitchell and assistant editors were Grace Roseberry and Earl Norton. Every 7th grader was enouraged to submit something, "no matter what" to the monthly magazine even if it was only "one sentence," with a promise that it was being published.
Found in: Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
Scope and Content Note The contents, correspondence, agendas, meeting minutes, charter, etc. generally cover the period 1950 through 1981, although there are scattered documents both before and after those dates. The collection is generally arranged first by items pertaining to the Student Publications Board and then by divisions pertaining to the various publications under the control of the Board. In some cases the materials are noted as being "mixed," e.g., "Financial Data, Mixed." In these...
Dates: 1895-1987; Majority of material found within 1950-1981
- Subject: Student publications--New Mexico X
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 1
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 1
- College student newspapers and periodicals -- New Mexico 1
- College students' writing, American -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 1
- Las Vegas (N.M.) -- History 1
- Photographs 1
- Public Schools -- New Mexico -- Las Vegas 1