Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFROTC) records document the activities of the Detachment (Det) 510 between 1949 and 2011. Det 510 was first established at the University of New Mexico in 1949 and it is one of 145 detachments across the nation.
Identifier: UNMA 099
Abstract David Spence Hill served as the president of the University of New Mexico from 1919-1927. The collection contains correspondence with faculty and students, information on campus lands, writings, and scrapbooks.
Identifier: UNMA 096
Abstract This collection contains the papers of former UNM President Ferrel Heady. Materials include records of his presidential tenure, transcripts of various off-campus speeches delivered by Heady, and a scrapbook detailing the history of the President’s House on campus, also known as University House.
Identifier: AC 543
Scope and Content Collection contains historical information about the town of Cimarron, N.M., the Don Diego/St. James Hotel in Cimarron, and Rev. Thomas J. Tolby. Also included is a copy of 1879 Maxwell Land Grant Company.
Found in: Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 3
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 1
- Clippings 3
- Photographs 3
- Academic freedom 1
- Addresses 1
- Cimarron (N.M.) -- History 1
- Colfax County (N.M.) 1
- College presidents -- New Mexico -- History -- Sources 1
- College students –Political activity -- New Mexico – History – 20th century 1
- Ephemera 1
- Letters 1
- Maxwell Land Grant (N.M. and Colo.) 1
- New Mexico -- Education -- 20th century 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 20th century 1
- Photograph albums 1
- School lands -- New Mexico 1
- Slides 1
- Student movements -- New Mexico – History -- Sources 1
- Veterans -- United States 1 ∧ less
- Heady, Ferrel 1