Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Scope and Content Collection consists primarily of records of the New Mexico Horticultural Society, including its 1886 charter and bylaws, and minutes of meetings from 1895-1896. Also within the collection is an 1883 letter appointing G. Pitman Smith as Missouri's delegate to the Santa Fe Tertio-Millenial Celebration.
Scope and Content Collection consists of the records of the Fifteen Club and some of its members (1891-1987). Includes minutes (1891-1983), constitution and by-laws (1891-1963), meeting programs (1891-1987), membership lists (1957-1964), and financial records (1892-1901). Also includes one bound work of the reminiscences of Nettie L. Miller, clippings, and two publications of limericks.
Identifier: AC 107
Scope and Content Collection consists of the organization's records: minutes (copies) of board and membership meetings; financial statements; correspondence and bulletins, and other documents reflecting the organization's activities. The minutes are extensive, tracing in detail the activities of the Foundation and the development of historic sites.
Identifier: AC 181
Scope and Content Collection consists of the records of the Pot Creek Logging and Lumber Company and its subsidiary lumber companies in the San Luis Valley of northern New Mexico and southern Colorado, 1958-1966.
Identifier: AC 244
Scope and Content Collection consists of two ledger books and one pamphlet from the Santa Fe Woman's Board of Trade and Library Association. One ledger contains minutes of meetings from 1892-1899, and the other ledger contains minutes of meetings from 1898-1900. The 1915 pamphlet includes the constitution, bylaws, and officers of the Santa Fe Woman's Board of Trade and Library Association, with the names of the organization's presidents from 1916 to 1930 added in pencil. Continuation of collection...
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 3
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives 2
- Account books 1
- Charters 1
- Clippings 1
- Constitutions 1
- Contracts 1
- Financial records 1
- Historic preservation -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Horticulturists -- New Mexico 1
- Limericks. 1
- Liquidation -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Literature -- Societies, etc. 1
- Lumber industry and trade -- Colorado 1
- Lumber industry and trade -- New Mexico 1
- Membership lists 1
- Nonprofit organizations -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Poems 1
- Programs 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Centennial celebrations, etc. 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs. 1
- Tax records 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1 ∧ less
- Historic Santa Fe Foundation 1