Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Scope and Content
Collection consists of official papers of Governor Hockenhull. Includes correspondence with and reports from various state agencies concerning a broad range of issues such as labor, public lands, natural resource conservation, and mining, as well as materials relating to the Rio Grande Compact Commission, the Canadian River Commission, the Gallup Coal Strike of 1933, and extension of the Navajo Reservation. Also within the collection are many special reports from various New Deal programs in...
- Subject: Proclamations
- Subject: Pardon--New Mexico
- Subject: Mines and mineral resources--New Mexico
- Subject: Labor -- New Mexico
- Subject: Governors -- New Mexico.
- Subject: Strikes and lockouts--Coal mining--New Mexico--Gallup