Showing Collections: 1 - 25 of 27
Abstract Photograph of Central School in Albuquerque and three portraits.
Dates: circa 1900
Abstract Alice Smith Gatliff (1868-1936) was the owner of the “Curio Café” in Agua Prieta, Mexico. The collection contains postcards and photographs about the Mexican Revolution. It contains images of tourists in the Curio shop, Mexican leaders and officials, portraits of revolutionaries, trench warfare, train scenes, military camps, and prisoners at Fort Bliss.
Abstract This collection contains photographs relating to the history of the Bell Ranch.
Dates: 1896, 1984
Abstract The collection contains portraits by Bernard Silberstein of artists who worked at the Taller de Gráfica Popular in Mexico City.
Abstract Collection includes two cased daguerreotype portraits: an unidentified young woman and an unidentified man.
Abstract This collection contains portraits of Carl Magee and friends.
Abstract The Christopher Felver photograph collection contains portraits of prominent Southwest and Native American authors, artists, activists, and performers, as well as photographs from Nicaragua.
Dates: 1982-2015; Majority of material found within 1984, 1998, 2012-2015
Abstract The Cobb Memorial Photography Collection is consists of photographic prints made, for the most part, by The Cobbs Studio of Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Abstract This collection contains photos of pre- & post-Revolution Cuba, including nightclub performers in Havana (1957) and 1960s portraits of Fidel Castro and Ernesto "Che" Guevara.
Identifier: PAC 033
Scope and Content This small collection of 47 images are all contact prints, made using the high-quality platinotype (platinum) process, which results in very "expressive" images due to its long tonal range. These prints represent his simplest and most direct portrait photographs of Indians visiting Washington in full ceremonial costume, sometimes borrowed.
Dates: 1894 - 1930
Scope and Content Collection consists of the papers of Jacobo Yrisarri. Includes land records, estate records for various persons, financial records, and photographs. Land records include mining and warranty deeds, an abstract of title to land in Ranchos de Albuquerque, one map of land divisions in Candelaria, New Mexico, and copies of maps of the Atrisco and Elena Gallegos land grants. Financial records include tax receipts and assessments. Photographs include black and white images of Jacobo Yrisarri and...
Abstract Contemporary photographic print diptych titled Mescalero Apache created by Eric Overton using collodion wet plate processes.
Abstract Photographs related to the wholesale and retail mercantile business Gross, Kelly & Company and its predecessor firms. The bulk of the images were made between 1902 and 1954, the years in which Gross, Kelly & Company was in existence.
Identifier: PAC 060
Scope and Content Collections consists of several thousand images in print, negative, color slide format and some film reels.
Dates: 1938 - 1991; Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text
Scope and Content Collection consists of the John Paul Delgado papers (1910-1992) and the military papers of Manuel Delgado (1774-1804). The bulk of the collection covers the years 1910-1992. John Paul Delgado papers include some materials concerning his grandfather Benjamin Read, genealogical materials concerning the Delgado Family, and various clippings and other materials concerning John Paul Delgado's acting career. Also includes black and white photographs of John Paul and the Delgado Family, photocopies of...
Dates: 1774-1992 (bulk 1910-1992)
Abstract The collection contains two portraits of Joseph Tondre. The remaining four photographs are mug shots of prison inmates.
Scope and Content The Herbert Lotz Collection is comprised of several thousand black and white film negatives and prints
Dates: 1971 - 2007
Abstract This collection contains photographs of Mary Hunter Austin and Native Americans.
Abstract Collection includes photographs of Governor Miguel Antonio Otero, his family, and friends.
Dates: 1872 - 1939
Abstract Consists mainly of portraits which are good examples of various 19th century photographic formats and processes.
Abstract Collection consists of albumen prints on heavy paper mounts that include the name of the photographer and studio. Most images are of unusual rock formations.
Scope and Content The collection consists of original photographs of Sierra County, New Mexico, particularly, the towns of Lake Valley and Chloride ca. 1880 - 1915. Photographs document general mining operations: building, equipment, miners and surrounding area views. Also represented are town events, landscapes, and an extensive portrait collection. The collection primarily contains the photographs of Henry A. Schmidt, who lived and worked in the area. Other photographers in the collection include, T.J. Curran...
Dates: 1881 - 1937
Scope and Content Collection of prints, nitrate negatives, glass negatives, lantern slides, copper engraving plates and miscellaneous material from the Scottish Rite Temple in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Collection includes glass negatives and proofs by Jesse Nusbaum, class photos, scenic backdrops, building construction and interiors of rooms.
Abstract The Steven W. Donahue Photograph Collection includes photographic prints, negatives, business files and other records related to Steven Donahue's work as a professional photographer, primarily in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
Abstract This collection contains photos of the travel and research conducted by Thomas Lynn Smith, Professor of Rural Sociology, whose work encompassed sociology, rural, and urban studies in Latin America.
Dates: 1930-1970; Majority of material found within 1940-1965
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 20
- NMHM Palace of the Governors Photo Archives 5
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives 2
- Photographs 18
- Portraits 15
- Albumen prints 4
- Cartes-de-visite (card photographs) 3
- Cityscape photographs 3
- Landscape photographs 3
- Postcards 3
- Architecture 2
- Black-and-white photographs 2
- Group portraits 2
- Indians of North America -- Pictorial works 2
- Negatives (Photographs) 2
- New Mexico 2
- Photograph albums 2
- Photographic postcards 2
- Platinum prints 2
- Actors -- New Mexico 1
- Aerial photographs 1
- African Americans -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque -- Pictorial works 1
- Agricultural laborers -- Brazil -- San Paulo 1
- Agua Prieta (Sonora, Mexico) -- History -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Albuquerque (N.M.) 1
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- 1872-1939 -- Pictorial works 1
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- History -- Pictorial works 1
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 1
- American literature -- Indian authors -- Portraits 1
- Archaeologists -- New Mexico -- Portraits 1
- Architecture -- Brazil -- 20th century 1
- Architecture -- Brazil -- Rio de Janeiro -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Architecture -- Colombia -- Cucuta 1
- Argentina -- 19th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Artists -- Mexico -- 20th century 1
- Artists -- New Mexico -- 21st century 1
- Artists -- New Mexico -- Taos 1
- Authors -- Portraits 1
- Bernalillo County (N.M.) -- History 1
- Bird's-eye views 1
- Botanical gardens -- Brazil -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Brokeoff Mountains Wilderness (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Candelaria (N.M.) -- History 1
- Canyon de Chelly National Monument (Ariz.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Capitols--New Mexico--Santa Fe--1908--Pictorial works 1
- Chama Valley (Colo. and N.M.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Churches -- Brazil -- 20th century 1
- City and town life -- Brazil 1
- Cityscapes 1
- Clippings 1
- Collodion process 1
- Commercial buildings -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Conejos County (Colo.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Correspondence 1
- Country life -- Brazil 1
- Cyanotypes 1
- Daguerreotypes (photographs) 1
- Dallas (Tex.) 1
- Dance -- Cuba -- Havana -- Photographs 1
- Deeds 1
- Diptychs 1
- Elena Gallegos Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- Estate records 1
- Financial records 1
- Formations (Geology) -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Formations (Geology) -- Southwest, New -- Pictorial works 1
- Formations (Geology) -- Texas -- Pictorial works 1
- Frontier and pioneer life -- New Mexico 1
- Gay and Lesbian Organizations--New Mexico 1
- Gelatin silver prints 1
- Genealogy 1
- Geology -- New Mexico -- Animas Mountains -- Pictorial works 1
- Geology -- New Mexico -- Big Hatchet Mountains Wilderness -- Pictorial works 1
- Geology -- New Mexico -- Sandia Mountains -- Pictorial works 1
- Geology -- Peloncillo Mountains (Ariz. and N.M.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Governors -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Harbors -- Brazil -- Rio de Janeiro -- Pictorial works 1
- Hispanic Americans -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque -- Pictorial works 1
- Hispanic Americans--Political life--1872-1939--Pictorial works 1
- Historic buildings--New Mexico--Santa Fe--1939--Pictorial works 1
- History -- New Mexico 1
- History -- New Mexico -- Photographs 1
- Hopi Indians -- Pictorial works 1
- Indian artists -- Portraits 1
- Indian musicians -- Portraits 1
- Indian women -- Portraits 1
- Indian women authors -- Portraits 1
- Indians of North America 1
- Indians of North America - Photographs 1
- Indians of North America -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Indians of North America -- Clothing -- Photographs 1
- Indians of North America -- New Mexico -- Photographs 1
- Indians of North America -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Land grants -- New Mexico 1
- Land grants--New Mexico 1
- Landscape -- Brazil 1
- Landscape photography -- Brazil -- 20th century 1
- Landscapes -- Arizona -- Pictorial works 1
- Landscapes -- California -- Pictorial works 1
- Landscapes -- Colorado -- Pictorial works 1
- Landscapes -- Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Landscapes -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Landscapes -- New Mexico-- Pictorial works 1 ∧ less
- English 23
- Spanish; Castilian 4
- Portuguese 2
- Undetermined 2
- French 1
- Aguirre, Ignacio, 1900-1990 1
- Albright, Emma L., 1852 - 1912 1
- Alexie, Sherman, 1966- 1
- Allegra, Indira 1
- Allen, Paula Gunn, 1939-2008 1
- American Indian Movement 1
- Anguiano, Raúl, 1915-2006 1
- Austin, Mary, 1868-1934 1
- Baca, Jimmy Santiago, 1952- 1
- Bennett & Brown 1
- Billy, the Kid 1
- Brown, W. H. (William Henry), 1844-1886 1
- Carson, Kit, 1809-1868 1
- Catron, Thomas Benton, 1840-1921 1
- Chase, D. B. (Dana B.), 1848-1897 1
- Cobb, William Henry, 1859-1909 1
- Curry, George, 1861-1947 1
- Gill, De Lancey, 1859-1940 1
- Gilpin, Laura, 1891-1979 1
- Gross, Blackwell & Company 1
- Gross, Kelly & Company, Inc 1
- Hall, Douglas Kent, 1938-2008 1
- Laboratory of Anthropology (Museum of New Mexico) 1
- Lotz, Herb 1
- Lummis, Charles Fletcher, 1859-1928 1
- Momaday, N. Scott, 1934- 1
- Schmidt, Henry A. 1
- Walton Studio 1 ∧ less