Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content Collection consists of handwritten autobiographical essays by Phoebus Freudenthal and his sister Anna Soloman; a 1971 obituary of Phoebus' son Louis E. Freudenthal; and one photograph of the Weisl family (apparently related to the Freudenthals). Phoebus Freudenthal's two page essay describes his birth in Poland and subsequent arrival and career in Las Cruces, New Mexico. Anna Soloman's 21 page essay describes her life in southern New Mexico from 1904 to 1912. Collection also includes...
Dates: 1880-1971 (bulk, 1880-1912)
Identifier: AC 201
Scope and Content Collection of papers on a wide variety of historical and current topics such as art, architecture, medicine, politices, social programs, and business matters presented by members of the Chili Club at their monthly meetings from 1938 to the present. Also included are a constitution, members’ correspondence, obituaries and memorials, photographs, and other miscellaneous papers.
Found in: Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
Scope and Content Collection consists of materials related to the Elephant Butte Dam project in south central New Mexico. Includes Jones's daily drilling reports, expense statements, and his 1946 obituary, as well as six photographs of the elephant butte site and dam.
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives 2
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 1
- Adobe houses—New Mexico 1
- Architecture, Spanish colonial -- New Mexico 1
- Art, Modern 1
- Dams -- New Mexico -- Elephant Butte Reservoir Region 1
- Elephant Butte Reservoir (N.M.) 1
- Family papers 1
- Geologists -- New Mexico 1
- Geology -- New Mexico-- Elephant Butte Reservoir Region 1
- Las Cruces (N.M.) -- History 1
- Memoirs and biographies 1
- Men -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe -- Societies and clubs 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government 1
- Reports 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) - History 1 ∧ less