Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Scope and Content Collection consists of official papers of Governor Apodaca. Executive papers include correspondence, proclamations, and appointments. Legislative papers include bills, veto messages and various other documents. State agencies, boards, committees, and institutions include materials from the Governors' Service Centers. Papers of state government contain materials from the National Governors' Conference. Special reports and issues pertain to drought, several state water projects and sewers, the...
- Subject: New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1951- X
- Subject: Extradition -- New Mexico X
- Subject: Ports of entry --New Mexico--Anapra--Planning X
- Subject: Ports of entry -- New Mexico -- Anapra -- Planning X
- Subject: Governors --New Mexico X
- Subject: Police misconduct -- New Mexico -- Tierra Amarilla X