Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Content Note As of 2000 collection consists of records of the New Mexico State Engineer, its predecessor the Territorial Engineer, and the Interstate Stream Commission, which is a statutorily separate agency coordinated and directed by the State Engineer (1888-1992). Includes biennial reports (1932-1978), one annual report from 1979, minutes, legal documents, publications, and ledger books. Most of the records concern water rights, water conservation, irrigation, flood control, and water resources. Includes...
- Subject: New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1951- X
- Subject: Conservation of natural resources -- New Mexico X
- Subject: Natural resources -- New Mexico X
- Subject: Conservation of natural resources --New Mexico X
- Subject: Flood control --New Mexico X
- Repository: New Mexico State Records Center and Archives X