Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Scope and Content Collection consists of account books, three wholesale catalogues, one ranch ledger, a record book for the Acqueia de Anton Chico, a political scrapbook (ca. 1924), a survey map of the family property, and miscellaneous family papers. The three wholesale catalogues are from C.H. Hyer & Sons (Kansas), Hendrie & Bolthoff Co., and John Wyeth & Brother (Philadelphia).
Some materials are in Spanish.
Some materials are in Spanish.
Scope and Content Collection consists of professional and personal papers of Armstrong and his wife, Alta Morton Armstrong. Includes scrapbooks, newspaper clippings, and family memorabilia.
Identifier: AC 166
Scope and Content Collection consists of the scrapbooks of New Mexico Governor Arthur Seligman, 1930-1933. Clippings represent newspapers throughout New Mexico and reflect the activities of Seligman as governor. Subjects include; politics, pardons, education, official appointments, veterans, the economy, the National Recovery Administration, and other related topics. The collection is rich in clippings pertaining to the National Miners' Union Strike of 1933 in Gallup, New Mexico.
Identifier: AC 221
Scope and Content
- Misc. newspapers and clippings.
- Misc. correspondence, typed and handwritten.
- Annual reports, diairies, account books, scrapbooks, checkbooks, checks, manuals, notebooks, map of Europe after WW I.
- Government documents (Federal and territorial).
- Deeds, property assessments.
- Various and sundry items.
Scope and Content Collection consists of Elisha V. and Boaz W. Long's personal, legal, and dipolmatic correspondence; legal and business records; manuscripts and reports; clippings; and family papers. A large portion of the collection consists of: the legal papers of Elisha V. Long during his tenure as district attorney for several New Mexico counties (1896-1899), as the Chief Justice of the New Mexico Territorial Supreme Court (1885- 1890), and as a private attorney; and the official papers of Boaz W. Long...
Identifier: AC 184
Scope and Content Two scrapbooks consisting primarily of undated newspaper clippings covering many topics, including New Mexico politics, Republican Party activities, poetry, family activities, and speeches given by Prichard. There are also several handwritten notes, and some of the newspaper clippings concern the removal of Prichard as U.S. Attorney in Las Vegas.
Scope and Content Collection consists of the political and private papers of Lusk that relate to the 80th Congress (1947-1948), the Veterans' Affairs Committee (1947-1955), War Claims Commission (1947-1953), and education in New Mexico (1931-1958). Included are ten scrapbooks pertaining to her tenure as Superintendent of Public Instruction for the state of New Mexico.
Identifier: AC 064-S
Scope and Content Collection consist of the scrapbook of Harry H. Dorman, 1907-1912. The bulk of the clippings are from the New Mexican and the Eagle, a weekly publication for all of Santa Fe County. Subjects discussed are: politics, statehood, official appointments, tourism, development, Elephant Butte Dam, the Phelps-Dodge company indictment for land fraud, Judge Robert W. Archibald's impeachment from the United States Court of Commerce, and...
Identifier: AC 060-S
Scope and Content These scrapbooks of clippings, primarily from New Mexican newspapers, cover the years of John Joseph Dempsey's political career from his first campaign for the U.S. Senate (1940) and his appointment as Under-Secretary of the Interior that same year, through his two terms as Governor of New Mexico (1942-1946). In all, there are 14 scrapbooks with a folder containing a few clippings from 1948. The first scrapbook (1940-1941) consists of clippings concerned only with his Senatorial...
Scope and Content As of 1997 collection consists of records of the New Mexico Department of Education, State Board of Education, State Superintendent of Public Instruction, and their predecessors the Territorial Board of Education, Territorial Superintendent of Schools,and Superintendent of Public Instruction (1847-1988).Includes annual and other reports, minutes, administrative correspondence, directories, certificates, legal documents, laws, rules, one scrapbook of clippings (1905-1908), and one letterpress...
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 5
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives 5
- Clippings 6
- New Mexico -- Officials and employees 4
- Account books 2
- Administrative agencies -- New Mexico 2
- Diaries 2
- Addresses 1
- Ambassadors -- United States 1
- Annual reports 1
- Anton Chico (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Anton Chico Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- Apache Indians -- Government relations. 1
- Attorneys general -- New Mexico 1
- Attorneys--New Mexico 1
- Carlsbad (N.M.) -- Politics 1
- Certificates 1
- Constitutional History -- New Mexico 1
- Constitutional Law -- New Mexico 1
- Directories 1
- Ditches--New Mexico--Anton Chico 1
- Education , New Mexico 1
- Education --New Mexico 1
- Education, Bilingual --New Mexico 1
- Education--New Mexico 1
- Elephant Butte Dam (N.M.) 1
- Europe--Description and travel 1
- Family papers 1
- Financial records 1
- Fraud -- New Mexico 1
- General stores--New Mexico--Anton Chico 1
- Governors -- New Mexico 1
- Indian agents -- New Mexico 1
- Indian reservations -- New Mexico -- Southern Apache Agency 1
- Indians of North America -- Education -- New Mexico 1
- Irrigation canals and flumes--New Mexico--Anton Chico 1
- Judges -- New Mexico 1
- Las Vegas (N.M.) -- History 1
- Las Vegas Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- Laws 1
- Lawyers -- New Mexico 1
- Legislators -- United States 1
- Letterpress copybooks 1
- Los Trijos Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- Maxwell Land Grant (N.M. and Colo.) 1
- Mayors--New Mexico--Carlsbad 1
- Merchants--New Mexico--Anton Chico 1
- Mexico -- History -- Revolution, 1910-1920 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Mora Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- New Mexico -- Commerce 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848- 1
- New Mexico -- Maps 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1951- 1
- New Mexico -- Social life and customs 1
- Pablo Melendres Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- Pablo Montoya Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- Pardon--New Mexico 1
- Public schools --New Mexico 1
- Publications 1
- Pueblo Indians -- Government relations 1
- Ranching--New Mexico--Anton Chico 1
- Reports 1
- Republican Party (New Mexico) 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs 1
- School children --Transportation--New Mexico 1
- Special education --New Mexico 1
- State government records 1
- Statehood (American politics) 1
- Strikes and lockouts -- Coal mining -- New Mexico -- Gallup 1
- Territorial records 1
- Tourism -- New Mexico 1
- Tourism -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Trade catalogues 1
- United States -- Foreign Economic Relations 1
- Ute Indians -- Government relations 1
- Vocational education -- New Mexico 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Veterans 1
- World War, 1939-1945 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Veterans 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 9
- Dorman, H.H. (Henry Howard), 1872-1960 1
- New Mexico. Department of Education 1
- Phelps Dodge Corporation 1
- Thomas, B. M. (Benjamin Morris), 1843-1892 1