Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract Financial records of Tom and Marie Butterfield's business operations in Magdalena, NM.
Scope and Content The manuscript, handwritten by John Angus MacDonald, describes five decades of his life in Colorado and New Mexico from the 1870s to the 1920s. It is not a detailed autobiography and is not in chronological order. There is a brief family history beginning on page 240. MacDonald reminisces about his boyhood in the San Luis Valley in Colorado, describing the customs of the Indians, the different ethnic groups that settled the area and the coming of the railroad. The manuscript contains...
Abstract Twenty-five photographs from a pioneer New Mexico photographer. Includes scenes from Magdalena, Kelly, Socorro, San Antonio and San Marcial, New Mexico, ca. 1880s.
Abstract Business records for the Magdalena Stock Driveway Association.
- Subject: Magdalena (N.M.) -- History X
- New Mexico State University Library Archives and Special Collections 3
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 1
- Magdalena (N.M.) -- History 3
- Account books 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Business records 1
- Cattle--Transportation--History--Sources. 1
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Colorado 1
- Frontier and pioneer life -- New Mexico 1
- Hospitals -- Maternity services - New Mexico -Magdalena - History - Sources. 1
- Kelly (N.M.) -- History -- Photographs 1
- Letters 1
- Magdalena (N.M.) -- History -- Photographs 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- Colorado 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- New Mexico 1
- New Mexico -- Description and travel 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950 1
- Railroads--New Mexico--History--Sources. 1
- Ranch life -- Colorado 1
- Ranch life -- New Mexico 1
- Saddlery - New Mexico - History - Sources. 1
- San Antonio (N.M.) - History - Photographs. 1
- San Marcial (N.M.) - History - Photographs. 1
- Smith, Joseph E. 1858-1946. 1
- Socorro (N.M.) - History - Photographs. 1 ∧ less