Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
Identifier: AC 487-s
Scope and Content One ledger of the Atchison Topeka and Santa Fe Railroad Company (ATSF) containing ca. 450 pages of payroll information listing payees' names, locations, departments, and pay. Ledger covers the Rio Grande and Pecos railroad areas including parts in Colorado. Payees are generally separated geographically and by departments such as "Mechanical," "Engineers," "Firemen," "Enginemen," "Signal and Telegraph," etc.
Dates: February 1928
Identifier: AC 572
Scope and Content Collection consists of three ledger books containing inventories of merchandise in the store, one ledger register listing purchases from wholesalers from across the United States from 1922 to 1931, and miscellaneous papers concerning Coury family members.
Identifier: AC 489-s
Scope and Content Collection contains two payroll ledgers (1907-1909 and 1909-1911) from the Marine Hospital (1899-1953) at Fort Stanton, New Mexico.
Abstract This collection consists primarily of ledgers from the Huning Mercantile Company containing accounting transactions of goods sold and bought and lists of debtors and purchasers. It also contains company letter files.
Abstract The Keller, Miller, and Co. records collection consists of financial records from a general mercantile store with locations in the New Mexican towns of Lake Valley, Hillsboro, and Kingston, though the majority of the collection comes from the Lake Valley branch. The records date back from 1882 and extend into 1938. The collection is comprised of various book keeping records divided into series which include: Day Books and Journals, Cash Books, Ledgers, Order Books, Want Books, Catalogs and...
Dates: 1883 - 1938
Scope and Content Collection of Mexican compiled by the friars of the Curate of Oaxaca. The ledger includes documents from 1815 to 1852, comprising numerous official decrees and Church communications to keep the members of the curate informed about the most important news. Documents cover relevant eras of Mexican Independence, the war with Texas, War with the United States. Some examples: Viceroy absolution to anyone who formed part of the insurgent revolt, 1815; Abolition of the Inquisition by the...
Identifier: MSS 984-984-BC
Abstract Hand-written books of recipes and kitchen lore from Mexico.
Abstract Ledger contains land investment records from individuals, mostly from the East coast, who - site unseen - invested into potential oil and gas productions.
Dates: 1914 - 1918
Identifier: AC 488-s
Scope and Content Collection contains two ledgers pertaining to (silver?) mining business in Socorro County (prior to the creation of Catron County). 1. Financial Journal of the Oaks Company, in Alma, New Mexico for 1910-1919. Journal includes incorporation information and list of principals and stockholders. 2. Cash Receipt and Disbursement Book of the Socorro Mining and Milling Company, Socorro, New Mexico, for 1913-1920.
Abstract The collection contains military journals and account ledgers, maps, letters and other correspondence, photographs, an engraving and personal papers related to the military career and personal life of United States Army Major General William Denison Whipple.
Dates: 1853-1865; Majority of material found in 1853-1865
- Subject: Ledgers (account books) X
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 6
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 4
- New Mexico State University Library Archives and Special Collections 1
- Account books 6
- New Mexico -- Commerce 2
- Payrolls -- New Mexico 2
- Apache Indians--History--19th century 1
- Boarding Schools -- New Mexico -- History 1
- Business enterprises -- Arizona -- History 1
- Business enterprises -- New Mexico -- Los Lunas -- History 1
- Business enterprises--New Mexico--Lake Valley--History 1
- Commonplace books--Mexico 1
- Cookbooks 1
- Cooking, Mexican 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diaries 1
- Duran (N.M.) -- History 1
- First National Bank of Santa Fe 1
- Fort Clark (Tex.)--History 1
- Fort Defiance (Ariz.) -- History 1
- Fort Duncan (Tex.)--History 1
- Fort Fillmore (N.M.)--History 1
- Gila River (N.M. and Ariz.)--History 1
- Hospitals -- New Mexico -- Fort Stanton 1
- Indianola (Tex.)--History 1
- Indians of North America--Education--New Mexico 1
- Keller Miller and Co. 1
- Keller and Miller and Company 1
- Land companies -- -- Arizona 1
- Land companies -- New Mexico 1
- Los Lunas (N.M.) -- History 1
- Map 1
- Merchants 1
- Merchants – New Mexico 1
- Mexico -- History -- 19th century 1
- Military history 1
- Mineral industries -- New Mexico -- Socorro County -- Accounting 1
- Mineral industries --New Mexico--Socorro County 1
- Navajo Indians--History--19th century 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 19th century 1
- Oaxaca (Mexico : State)--Church history--Sources 1
- Railroads -- New Mexico -- History 1
- Santa Fe Indian School -- History. 1
- Sheep industry – History 1
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- Women -- Mexico 1
- Wool -- Marketing 1 ∧ less
- English 9
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad Company 2
- Huning family 1