Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Scope and Content Collection consists of a broad range of materials relating to the Baca family of La Cienega, New Mexico. Series I consists of promissory notes, letters, contracts, and a land conveyance. Series II consists of promissory notes, letters, receipts, partido contracts (livestock contracts and chattel mortgages) and other documents involving either Ygnacio Baca or his son Juan Baca. Includes an 1846 inventory of Ygnacio Baca's estate. Series III consists primarily of documents involving Leonidas Baca...
Scope and Content Collection consists of papers from the Cordova family and other families from the Cordova, New Mexico area. Included are documents pertaining to the Truchas Land Grant and its grantees (1829), water rights in Pueblo Quemado (1834), the settlement of a partido contract from the estate of Jose Miguel Archuleta (1883), and hijuelas (estate inventories) for Pedro Fresquez (1856), Maria Quirina Vigil (1889), and Jose Pablo Pacheco (1906).
Collection is in Spanish.
Collection is in Spanish.
Scope and Content Collection consists primarily of correspondence, but also includes contracts, account documents, power-of-attorney claims, and other materials. Series I consists primarily of letters to Chavez from various family members and friends. Includes a funeral corrido (ballad), a letter requesting smallpox vaccinations, and a letter from Archbishop Lamy refusing to establish a new religious order in New Mexico. Series II consists of letters to Chavez from business associates, including Miguel A. Otero...
- Estate inventories 2
- Wills 2
- Account books 1
- Antonio Sedillo Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- Baird Ranch (N.M.) 1
- Ballads 1
- Bankers -- New Mexico -- Tome 1
- Bounties, Military -- New Mexico 1
- Cordova (N.M.) -- History 1
- Ditches -- New Mexico -- La Cienega 1
- Estate records 1
- Irrigation canals and flumes -- New Mexico -- La Cienega 1
- La Cienega (N.M.) -- History 1
- Land Titles Registration and Transfer New Mexico Rio Arriba County 1
- Land Titles Registration and Transfer New Mexico Santa Fe County 1
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- New Mexico 1
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- New Mexico -- Las Vegas 1
- Letterpress copybooks 1
- Merchants -- New Mexico -- Tome 1
- Rosters 1
- San Antonio de Padua del Pueblo Quemando (N.M.) History 1
- Schools -- New Mexico -- La Cienega 1
- Smallpox vaccine -- New Mexico 1
- Tome (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Truchas Land Grant (N. M.) 1
- Water Rights New Mexico Rio Arriba County 1
- Water Rights New Mexico Santa Fe County 1 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- English 1
- Catron, Thomas Benton, 1840-1921 1