Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Scope and Content Collection consists of official papers of Governor Apodaca. Executive papers include correspondence, proclamations, and appointments. Legislative papers include bills, veto messages and various other documents. State agencies, boards, committees, and institutions include materials from the Governors' Service Centers. Papers of state government contain materials from the National Governors' Conference. Special reports and issues pertain to drought, several state water projects and sewers, the...
Scope and Content The James B. Lewis Papers include correspondence, legislation and proposed legislation, campaign materials, annual reports, conference programs, invitations, course work, calendars, and speeches from Lewis' public career as Bernalillo County treasurer, treasurer of the state of New Mexico, and chief of staff to Governor Bruce King. The ten boxes comprising the collection are arranged chronologically, although box 4 contains calendars and telephone messages from 1986-1992. Box 1...
Scope and Content The Jerry Apodaca papers relate to Apodaca's term as Governor of New Mexico, 1974-1978. The collection consists of letters, memos, schedules, reports, and photographs. Documentation relates to administrative agencies, especially commissions and boards. Material about executive branch appointments and official travel is also included. Photographs are housed in Photoarchives.
Scope and Content As of 1997 collection consists of the records of the New Mexico Penitentiary, the Corrections Department, and its predecessors (1884-1990). Some penitentiary records pertain to county and federal inmates. Include are registers of prisoners, visitors, and parolees; annual reports; correspondence; case files; conduct records; medical records; account books; and intake records that usually include an image of the inmate. Intake records are files by inmate number. Includes annual and other reports,...
Scope and Content As of 1997 collection consists of the records of the New Mexico Office of the State Treasurer (1955-1974) and its predecessor the Office of the Territorial Treasurer (1849-1911). State records include ledgers, proceedings of financial and investment boards, and administration files. Territorial records include administrative correspondence, annual reports, journals, and ledgers.
Partial finding aid.
Partial finding aid.
Scope and Content This small collection contains correspondence received in the office of the Secretary of the Territory, 1901, while J.W. Raynolds served as Secretary of the Territory. The correspondence includes requests for territorial documents and applications for charters, incorporation, licenses, etc. Materials in this collection were transferred from the A.B. Fall Papers. Contents are dated 1901 and contain mostly letters stamped "filed in the office of the Secretary of New Mexico". In 1998,...
- Subject: Executive departments -- New Mexico X
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives 3
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 3
- Executive departments -- New Mexico 5
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1951- 5
- Administrative agencies -- New Mexico 3
- Annual reports 3
- New Mexico -- Officials and employees 3
- State government records 3
- Governors -- New Mexico 2
- Minutes (Records) 2
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848- 2
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950 2
- Press releases 2
- Reports 2
- Territorial records 2
- Abortion -- Laws and legislation -- New Mexico 1
- Account books 1
- Addresses 1
- Administrative agencies -- New Mexico -- Reorganization 1
- African American politicians -- New Mexico 1
- Anapra (N.M.) 1
- Bernalillo County (N.M.) -- Finance 1
- Case files 1
- Correctional institutions -- New Mexico 1
- Criminal justice, Administration of -- New Mexico 1
- Diaries 1
- Droughts -- New Mexico 1
- Elk Mountain (N.M.) 1
- Equal rights amendments -- United States 1
- Executive departments -- New Mexico -- Reorganization 1
- Extradition -- New Mexico 1
- Finance, Public --New Mexico 1
- Glass negatives 1
- Investments --New Mexico 1
- Juvenile justice, Administration of -- New Mexico 1
- New Mexico -- Finance 1
- New Mexico -- History -- To 1848 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- To 1848 1
- Pardon -- New Mexico 1
- Police misconduct -- New Mexico -- Tierra Amarilla 1
- Ports of entry -- New Mexico -- Anapra -- Planning 1
- Prison riots -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Prisoners -- New Mexico 1
- Prisoners -- New Mexico -- Photographs 1
- Prisons -- New Mexico 1
- Prisons -- Standards -- New Mexico 1
- Proclamations 1
- Publications 1
- Sex discrimination against women -- Law and legislation -- United States 1
- Tierra Amarilla (N.M.) 1
- Trusts and trustees --New Mexico 1
- Water resources development -- New Mexico 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 3
- Apodaca, Jerry, 1934- 2
- New Mexico. Governor (1975-1978 : Apodaca) 2
- Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (N.M.) 1