Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Identifier: AC 221
Scope and Content
- Misc. newspapers and clippings.
- Misc. correspondence, typed and handwritten.
- Annual reports, diairies, account books, scrapbooks, checkbooks, checks, manuals, notebooks, map of Europe after WW I.
- Government documents (Federal and territorial).
- Deeds, property assessments.
- Various and sundry items.
Scope and Content Collection consists of papers of E.H. Plummer. Included are correspondence, reports, clippings, photographs, a diary, and published materials. Subjects included are E.H. Plummer's military career, the Navajos, Protestant missionary activity on the Navajo Reservation, Native American education, and Santa Fe, New Mexico. Items of note are documents concerning the Welch murder on the Navajo Reservation, Bishop J. Mills Kendrick's missionary progress report (1897), Elizabeth W. Thackra's letters as...
Dates: 1888-1937 (bulk, 1888-1897)
Identifier: AC 044
Scope and Content Collection consists of 25 journals (1861-1868) kept by John A. Clark, Surveyor of the Territory of New Mexico, a typescript of the journals, and a Confederate Army broadside from 1862. The 25 journals contain 1,943 handwritten diary pages, 48 hand drawn maps, about 50 pages, notes, expenses, lists of distances and miscellaneous sketches. Kitty Shishkin has done the typescript copy of the journals. The journals give detailed daily accounts of the writer's official and personal...
Identifier: AC 067
Scope and Content Collection consists primarily of a journal kept by Mary C. Douglass of Massachussetts on a train trip to Santa Fe to visit her uncle Colonel Henry Douglass and his family. Her journal describes her visit to Santa Fe from January 12 to March 5 1889, including military activities at Ft. Marcy and social life in Santa Fe. From Santa Fe she traveled to San Diego and San Francisco with journal entries describing the social life in both cities. Collection also includes a 1889 roster of the United...
Identifier: AC 057
Scope and Content This collection consists of Randall Davey's papers as well as those of his wife, Isabel, her sister, Kate H. Cullum, their siblings and their parents, John Caldwell Holt and Kate Gilbert Holt.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 4
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives 1
- Clippings 3
- Address books 1
- Apache Indians -- Government relations. 1
- Arizona -- Social life and customs 1
- Arizona--Description and travel 1
- Arizona--History -- To 1912 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Broadsides 1
- Europe--Description and travel 1
- Exhibition catalogs 1
- Fort Defiance (Ariz.) 1
- Fort Marcy (N.M.) 1
- Genealogy 1
- Glorieta Pass (N.M.), Battle of, 1862 1
- Hopi Indians -- Missions 1
- Indian agents -- New Mexico 1
- Indian reservations -- New Mexico -- Southern Apache Agency 1
- Indians of North America -- Education 1
- Map 1
- Murder -- New Mexico -- San Juan County 1
- Navajo Indians -- Missions 1
- New Mexico -- Description and travel 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848- 1
- New Mexico -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- New Mexico -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Battlefields 1
- New Mexico -- Land grants 1
- New Mexico -- Officials and employees 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950 1
- New Mexico -- Social life and customs 1
- Painters -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Painting -- Technique 1
- Poems 1
- Pueblo Indians -- Government relations 1
- San Diego (Calif.) -- Social life and customs 1
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Description and travel 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Surveyors -- New Mexico 1
- United States -- Army -- Infantry, 10th 1
- Ute Indians -- Government relations 1
- Val Verde (N.M.), Battle of, 1862 1
- Visitors' books 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 4
- Cullum, Kate H. 1
- Davey, Randall, 1887-1964 1
- Thomas, B. M. (Benjamin Morris), 1843-1892 1