Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Abstract Legal documents pertaining to the properties of the Bouquet family of Pojoaque, New Mexico Territory.
Dates: 1781-1949; Majority of material found within 1864-1927
Scope and Content The papers of Joel Weishaus primarily relate to his original research and his published and unpublished materials. The collection contains 5 series: Correspondence, Unpublished Works, Published Works, Works by Others, and Photographic Materials. The collection documents much of Weishaus's career and concerns as a poet (1965-84). Major correspondence files include letters from Robert Bly (1967-71); Marion Mountain (1968-83); Gary Snyder (1965-71) and William Witherup (1968-83). The...
Dates: 1937-2014; Majority of material found in 1960-2005
Abstract Land transfer records of property that borders the land where the Chapel of Santo Niño is located (most likely Chimayo) in Santa Fe county.
Abstract This is a collection of real estate and business documents from northern New Mexico and Conejos County, Colorado. The majority of documents pertain to Squire Hartt Jr. of Ranchos de Taos, New Mexico and Ruben García of New Mexico and Colorado.
Dates: 1881-1943; Majority of material found within 1891-1917
Abstract Consists of a variety of British documents--mostly legal records including deeds, mortgages, land leases, and wills--collected by Robert W. Korber.
Abstract Land title transfer documents of the caballeria (ancient land tenure) in the Fuente del Hierro in the city of Ronda, Málaga, España.
Dates: 1496 - 1698
Abstract This collection contains the land deed for Sandia Pueblo reflecting its sale to that Pueblo from Pablo Salasar, a typed translation of this deed, and a document from 1830 detailing the assets and debts of Lorenzo Gonzales.
Scope and Content This collection contains eight Bernalillo county deeds in which members of the Burke family had ownership. The collection contains warranty deeds, deeds of trust, a quitclaim deed, and a deed of release. Most of the deeds are signed by W. S. Burke and his wife, Abby U. Burke; others are signed by Burke relatives, Jacobo Yrisarri (Sheriff of Bernalillo County), or Hannah B. and Noel E. Stevens.
- Deeds 3
- Contracts 2
- Account books 1
- Caballeria 1
- Chimayo (N.M.) 1
- Conejos County (Colo.) -- History 1
- Contracts for Deeds -- New Mexico -- Pojoaque -- 19th Century 1
- Contracts for Deeds -- New Mexico -- Pojoaque -- 20th Century 1
- Contracts for deeds--New Mexico--Chimayo 1
- Contracts for deeds--New Mexico--Santa Fe County 1
- Cristoval de la Serna Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- Deeds -- New Mexico -- Bernalillo County 1
- Deeds -- New Mexico -- Sandia Pueblo 1
- Deeds and Sufferings of Light: The Aesthetic of Nuclear Technology 1
- Deeds--Great Britain 1
- Fuente del Hierro, Ronda, Málaga, España 1
- Generating Whispers 1
- Great Britain--History 1
- Hispanic Americans -- Southwest, New -- Social life and customs 1
- Irrigation canals and flumes -- Southwest, New 1
- Land contracts -- New Mexico -- Taos -- History 1
- Land tenure 1
- Land tenure -- New Mexico 1
- Land titles -- New Mexico -- Sandia Pueblo 1
- Legal documents--Great Britain 1
- New Mexico -- History -- To 1848 1
- New Mexico -- Social life and customs 1
- Ox-Herding: A Reworking of the Zen Text 1
- Poetry 1
- Poetry -- Collections 1
- Poetry, Modern -- 20th century 1
- Poets, American -- 20th century 1
- Pojoaque, NM -- History -- 19th Century 1
- Pojoaque, NM -- History -- 20th Century 1
- Pueblo Indians -- Land tenure 1
- Real property -- Colorado -- Conejos County 1
- Real property -- New Mexico -- Bernalillo County 1
- Real property -- New Mexico -- Taos County 1
- Reality Dreams: A Metalogue 1
- Ronda (Málaga, Spain) 1
- Sandia Pueblo (N.M.) -- History 1
- Santa Fe County (N.M.) 1
- Spain--History 1
- Taos County (N.M.) -- History 1
- Wills 1
- Wills -- New Mexico -- 19th Century 1
- Wills -- New Mexico -- 20th Century 1
- Zen poetry 1 ∧ less
- English 5
- Spanish; Castilian 4
- Ortega, Joaquin 1