Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Baca Family Papers,
Scope and Content Collection consists of a broad range of materials relating to the Baca family of La Cienega, New Mexico. Series I consists of promissory notes, letters, contracts, and a land conveyance. Series II consists of promissory notes, letters, receipts, partido contracts (livestock contracts and chattel mortgages) and other documents involving either Ygnacio Baca or his son Juan Baca. Includes an 1846 inventory of Ygnacio Baca's estate. Series III consists primarily of documents involving Leonidas Baca...
Cordova, New Mexico Family Papers,
Scope and Content Collection consists of papers from the Cordova family and other families from the Cordova, New Mexico area. Included are documents pertaining to the Truchas Land Grant and its grantees (1829), water rights in Pueblo Quemado (1834), the settlement of a partido contract from the estate of Jose Miguel Archuleta (1883), and hijuelas (estate inventories) for Pedro Fresquez (1856), Maria Quirina Vigil (1889), and Jose Pablo Pacheco (1906).
Collection is in Spanish.
Collection is in Spanish.
Yrisarri Family Papers,
Scope and Content Collection consists primarily of land grant and land conveyance documents (Seriesi I and II) from the Albuquerque-Bernalillo area and surrounding communities in New Mexico (1697-1929). Included are deeds and records concerning the Alameda and Joseph Telles Jiron land grants, homestead lands, and the San Mateo Ranch. Series III (persons) includes the estate papers, estate inventories, and wills of various members of the related Perea family. Miscellaneous documents include Jacobo Yrisarri's...
- Family papers 2
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- New Mexico 2
- Account books 1
- Alameda (N.M.) -- History 1
- Alameda Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- History 1
- Bernalillo (N.M.) -- History 1
- Cordova (N.M.) -- History 1
- Deeds 1
- Ditches -- New Mexico -- La Cienega 1
- Estate records 1
- Homestead law -- New Mexico 1
- Irrigation canals and flumes -- New Mexico -- La Cienega 1
- Joseph Telles Jiron Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- La Cienega (N.M.) -- History 1
- Land Titles Registration and Transfer New Mexico Rio Arriba County 1
- Land Titles Registration and Transfer New Mexico Santa Fe County 1
- Land grants -- New Mexico 1
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- New Mexico -- Las Vegas 1
- Mines and mineral resources -- New Mexico 1
- Rosters 1
- San Antonio de Padua del Pueblo Quemando (N.M.) History 1
- San Mateo Ranch (N.M.) 1
- Schools -- New Mexico -- La Cienega 1
- Sheriffs -- New Mexico -- Bernalillo County 1
- Truchas Land Grant (N. M.) 1
- Water Rights New Mexico Rio Arriba County 1
- Water Rights New Mexico Santa Fe County 1 ∧ less
- English 2
- Spanish; Castilian 1