Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract Most of the photographs in this collection were taken by Alice Bullock and record the places she visited and wrote about and the people she met.
Abstract Photos of Dorothy Brett, her family and friends taken in Europe and New Mexico, principally in the Taos area. Includes other well-known personalities of the New Mexican art community.
Abstract Collection contains portraits of Dorothy Pillsbury.
Abstract Photographs of cowboy author John Sinclair, his wife Evelyn, their friends, and various places in New Mexico where they lived, photographed, or that figured in their writings. There are photos related to Sinclair's family in Scotland and ranching activities in the Southwest.
Abstract Collection consists of photos of the family and friends of Mildred Tolbert and Judson Crews.
Dates: 1912-1980; Majority of material found within 1940-1969
Abstract This collection consists of 49 photographic prints, mostly of the author Robert Franklin Gish. The collection also contains seven black and white prints which are reproductions of early photographs relating to the Fergusson family, most of which were printed in R. F. Gish's book, Frontier's End: The Life and Literature of Harvey Fergusson.
- Subject: Authors, American -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works X
- Indians of North America -- Pictorial works 4
- Artists -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 3
- Photographs 2
- Postcards 2
- Taos (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 2
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Apache Indians -- Pictorial works 1
- Art, Spanish colonial -- Pictorial works 1
- Cartes-de-visite (card photographs) 1
- Cityscape photographs 1
- Decorative arts, Spanish colonial -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Frontier and pioneer life -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Indians of North America -- New Mexico -- Social life and customs -- Pictorial works 1
- Landscape photographs 1
- Libraries -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Petroglyph National Monument (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Petroglyphs -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque Metropolitan Area -- Pictorial works 1
- Pictorial works 1
- Politicians -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Prospecting -- New Mexico -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Pueblo Indians -- 20th century -- Pictorial works 1
- Pueblo Indians -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Pueblos -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Ranch life -- New Mexico -- Pictorial works 1
- Rodeos -- Pictorial works 1
- San Felipe Pueblo (N.M.) -- Pictorial works 1
- Tintype 1
- Zambia -- Pictorial works 1 ∧ less
- Gilpin, Laura, 1891-1979 2
- Abbey, Edward, 1927-1989 1
- Barnes & Caplin 1
- Brett, Dorothy, 1883-1977 1
- Collier, John, 1913-1992 1