Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Abstract Architectural drawings and plans of residences and commercial buildings located in Albuquerque, New Mexico and other New Mexico cities, from 1925-1961. Also included are drawings and plans by other architects and firms.
Abstract The T. Charles Gaastra Architectural Drawings and Plans collection includes architectural drawings and plans for commercial buildings in the cities of Albuquerque, Santa Fe, and Taos, New Mexico, completed between the years 1924-1937. Also included are two watercolor perspectives and a pencil sketch interior.
Scope and Content The Department of Facility Planning collection is comprised of approximately 800 sets of architectural drawings and plans for campus buildings at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque. A small number of drawings are for buildings on the Gallup campus and for the University owned D. H. Lawrence Ranch outside Taos, New Mexico. Specific drawings include floor plans, elevations, mechanical and electrical plans, and detail drawings, as well as master plans, site plans, and landscaping plans....
Abstract The William Emmett Burk Jr. Architectural Drawings and Plans collection contains architectural drawings and plans for commercial, residential and religious buildings in western and southwestern cities, including Albuquerque, Belen, Raton, Santa Fe, Tijeras, Taos, and Roswell New Mexico, Colorado Springs, and Denver Colorado, Reno, Nevada, and Phoenix, Arizona. Student drawings and watercolors are also included.
- Architecture -- New Mexico 3
- Architecture -- Southwest, New 2
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Architecture 1
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 1
- Architecture, Domestic -- New Mexico 1
- Architecture, Pueblo revival 1
- Architecture--Designs and plans 1
- Building plans 1
- College buildings -- Designs and plans 1
- Detail drawings (drawings) 1
- Floor plans 1
- Landscape architecture -- Designs and plans 1
- Landscape architecture -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 1
- Landscaping plans 1
- Pueblo architecture -- New Mexico 1 ∧ less
- Eckbo, Dean, Austin & Williams 1
- Flatow, Moore, Bryan & Fairburn 1
- University of New Mexico. Department of Facility Planning 1