Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Abstract The John W. McHugh Architectural Drawings and Plans Collection includes architectural drawings, plans and perspectives by John McHugh and several architects he was associated with, such as Van Dorn Hooker and Bradley P. Kidder. It includes multiple custom residences, commercial offices, recreational spaces, university facilities, and religious buildings in New Mexico and Arizona. Notable projects include the Soccoro Theater and Conference Center, the churches for San Ildefonso and Santa Clara...
Abstract The Richard P. Milner Architectural Drawings and Plans collection contains architectural drawings and plans of private residences, churches, public schools, and other commercial buildings. The buildings were designed for cities in New Mexico, from 1936-1977.
Abstract The Wyatt C. Hedrick Hotel Clovis (Clovis, N.M.) Architectural Drawings and Plans Collection contains architectural drawings and plans for Hotel Clovis on 210 Main Street in Clovis, New Mexico. This collection was donated on July 5, 1989.
- Architectural drawings 2
- Architecture -- New Mexico 2
- Architectural drawing -- New Mexico 1
- Architectural drawing -- Southwest, New Mexico 1
- Architectural drawings -- New Mexico 1
- Architecture -- Design and plans -- New Mexico 1
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 1
- Architecture, Domestic -- New Mexico 1
- Architecture, domestic -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 1
- Architecture--Designs and plans 1
- Building plans 1
- Church buildings -- New Mexico – Designs and plans 1
- Drawing 1
- Hotels -- Designs and plans 1
- Milner, Richard P 1 ∧ less