Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
Abstract Architectural drawings and plans of residences and commercial buildings located in Albuquerque, New Mexico and other New Mexico cities, from 1925-1961. Also included are drawings and plans by other architects and firms.
Abstract The Boehning & Boehning/Boehning, Protz, Cook & Associates Architectural Drawings and Plans collection contains architectural drawings and plans, primarily of public buildings in Albuquerque and several other New Mexico cities.
Identifier: SWA-Holien-Student Drawings
Abstract The Edward O. Holien Student Drawings Collection is derived from his Beaux Arts training as a student in the architecture schools at the University of Minnesota and at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. The drawings depict imaginary places, including panoramic views, inexistent monuments, and ceiling murals.
Abstract This collection contains George Clayton Pearl’s personal and business records. The business files contain project information from his professional projects with SMPC Architects along with projects he undertook on his own. These projects deal mainly with historic preservation issues in New Mexico along with new projects he took on after retirement from SMPC Architects. Also included are personal correspondence materials, personal items, sketch books and photographs.
Dates: 1890-2003; Majority of material found within , 1950-2003
Abstract The John W. McHugh Architectural Drawings and Plans Collection includes architectural drawings, plans and perspectives by John McHugh and several architects he was associated with, such as Van Dorn Hooker and Bradley P. Kidder. It includes multiple custom residences, commercial offices, recreational spaces, university facilities, and religious buildings in New Mexico and Arizona. Notable projects include the Soccoro Theater and Conference Center, the churches for San Ildefonso and Santa Clara...
Abstract The Burwinkle Architectural Drawings and Plans Collection contains architectural drawings and plans for new construction, additions, renovations and interior architecture for: Joe B. Burwinkle, Raymond S. Springman, William S, McMahon, Richard Milner, E.H. Norris & Co. and Frank M. Hartman. The projects are located in cities across New Mexico and include schools, churches, commercial stores, service stations, single and multi-family residences, a synagogue, theaters, offices, laundry...
Abstract The Kruger, Lake, and Henderson (KLH) Architectural Drawings and Plans Collection includes drawings for over 400 sites in New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, Louisiana, and Texas.
Identifier: SWA -Gallegos-Drawings
Abstract Measured drawings for a series of historic Hispanic churches in the San Luis Valley of Colorado.
Abstract The Robert L. Torres Collection includes drawings and plans for several residences, schools, and churches in New Mexico.
Scope and Content The Department of Facility Planning collection is comprised of approximately 800 sets of architectural drawings and plans for campus buildings at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque. A small number of drawings are for buildings on the Gallup campus and for the University owned D. H. Lawrence Ranch outside Taos, New Mexico. Specific drawings include floor plans, elevations, mechanical and electrical plans, and detail drawings, as well as master plans, site plans, and landscaping plans....
- Architects 8
- Architectural drawings 8
- Architecture -- New Mexico 5
- Architecture--Designs and plans 5
- Architecture, Domestic -- New Mexico 4
- Building plans 3
- Architectural drawing 2
- Architectural drawings -- New Mexico 2
- Architecture -- Designs and Plans -- New Mexico 2
- Architecture -- Designs and plans -- Working drawings 2
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 2
- Church buildings -- New Mexico – Designs and plans 2
- Pueblo Revival 2
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Architecture 1
- Architectural drawing -- Southwest, New Mexico 1
- Architecture -- Colorado 1
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 1
- Architecture -- Texas 1
- Architecture – Louisiana 1
- Architecture – Utah 1
- Architecture, Pueblo revival 1
- Architecture, domestic -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 1
- Buildings -- New Mexico 1
- Church Architecture – Colorado – Conejos County – Designs and plans 1
- Church buildings -- New Mexico 1
- Clippings 1
- College buildings -- Designs and plans 1
- Conejos County (Colo.) -- Architecture -- Designs and plans 1
- Conejos County (Colo.) -- Church history 1
- Detail drawings (drawings) 1
- Ephemera 1
- Floor plans 1
- Historic preservation -- New Mexico 1
- Hospital Buildings - New Mexico 1
- Landscape architecture -- Designs and plans 1
- Landscape architecture -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 1
- Landscaping plans 1
- Letters 1
- Public buildings -- New Mexico 1
- Public buildings--New Mexico—Designs and plans 1
- Record-keeping works 1
- Schools--New Mexico – Designs and plans 1
- Student drawings 1 ∧ less
- Albuquerque Public Library (N.M.) 1
- Eastern New Mexico University (Portales, N.M.) 1
- Eckbo, Dean, Austin & Williams 1
- Flatow, Moore, Bryan & Fairburn 1
- Meem, John Gaw, 1894-1983 1