Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract The Betty Stewart Collection includes architectural drawings and plans of residential buildings designed by architects and drafting professionals working in consultation with Betty Stewart and her companies between approximately 1972-1993. The plans in the collection document residences in Santa Fe, Galisteo, Tesuque, Taos, and Santa Fe County, New Mexico. The collection also includes preliminary sketches, blueprints, working drawings, surveys, site plans, and specifications for private homes,...
Dates: circa 1972-1993
Abstract Architectural drawings and plans of residences and commercial buildings located in Albuquerque, New Mexico and other New Mexico cities, from 1925-1961. Also included are drawings and plans by other architects and firms.
Identifier: AC 355-S
Scope and Content Collection consists of drawings of the Aztec Mill in Cimarron, the Maloof Building in Las Vegas, and the Bronson Cutting Mansion, the Padre Gallegos Hous, and Our Lady of Guadalupe Church in Santa Fe. Located in basement mapdrawer.
Found in: Fray Angélico Chávez History Library
Abstract The John W. McHugh Architectural Drawings and Plans Collection includes architectural drawings, plans and perspectives by John McHugh and several architects he was associated with, such as Van Dorn Hooker and Bradley P. Kidder. It includes multiple custom residences, commercial offices, recreational spaces, university facilities, and religious buildings in New Mexico and Arizona. Notable projects include the Soccoro Theater and Conference Center, the churches for San Ildefonso and Santa Clara...
Abstract The Kruger, Lake, and Henderson (KLH) Architectural Drawings and Plans Collection includes drawings for over 400 sites in New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, Louisiana, and Texas.
Abstract The Richard P. Milner Architectural Drawings and Plans collection contains architectural drawings and plans of private residences, churches, public schools, and other commercial buildings. The buildings were designed for cities in New Mexico, from 1936-1977.
- UNM Center for Southwest Research & Special Collections 5
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 1
- Architects 4
- Architecture -- New Mexico 3
- Architecture, Domestic -- New Mexico 3
- Architecture--Designs and plans 3
- Architecture, domestic -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 2
- Building plans 2
- Adobe houses -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 1
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Architecture 1
- Architects -- New Mexico 1
- Architectural drawing -- New Mexico 1
- Architectural drawing -- Southwest, New Mexico 1
- Architecture - New Mexico - Cimarron - Designs and plans 1
- Architecture - New Mexico - Las Vegas - Designs and plans 1
- Architecture -- Colorado 1
- Architecture -- Design and plans -- New Mexico 1
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 1
- Architecture – Designs and plans -- Working drawings 1
- Architecture – Louisiana 1
- Architecture – Texas 1
- Architecture – Utah 1
- Architecture, Domestic - New Mexico - Santa Fe - Designs and plans 1
- Architecture, Pueblo revival 1
- Buildings – New Mexico 1
- Catholic church buildings - New Mexico - Santa Fe - Designs and plans 1
- Church buildings -- New Mexico – Designs and plans 1
- Historic buildings - New Mexico - Las Vegas - Designs and plans 1
- Milner, Richard P 1
- New Mexico - Historic houses, etc. 1
- Pueblo Revival 1
- Pueblo architecture -- Influence 1
- Regionalism in architecture -- New Mexico 1
- Vernacular architecture -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 1
- Women architects -- New Mexico 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 1