Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Abstract Architectural drawings and plans of residences and commercial buildings located in Albuquerque, New Mexico and other New Mexico cities, from 1925-1961. Also included are drawings and plans by other architects and firms.
Abstract The John W. McHugh Architectural Drawings and Plans Collection includes architectural drawings, plans and perspectives by John McHugh and several architects he was associated with, such as Van Dorn Hooker and Bradley P. Kidder. It includes multiple custom residences, commercial offices, recreational spaces, university facilities, and religious buildings in New Mexico and Arizona. Notable projects include the Soccoro Theater and Conference Center, the churches for San Ildefonso and Santa Clara...
Abstract The Burwinkle Architectural Drawings and Plans Collection contains architectural drawings and plans for new construction, additions, renovations and interior architecture for: Joe B. Burwinkle, Raymond S. Springman, William S, McMahon, Richard Milner, E.H. Norris & Co. and Frank M. Hartman. The projects are located in cities across New Mexico and include schools, churches, commercial stores, service stations, single and multi-family residences, a synagogue, theaters, offices, laundry...
Abstract The Kruger, Lake, and Henderson (KLH) Architectural Drawings and Plans Collection includes drawings for over 400 sites in New Mexico, Colorado, Utah, Arizona, Louisiana, and Texas.
Identifier: SWA -Gallegos-Drawings
Abstract Measured drawings for a series of historic Hispanic churches in the San Luis Valley of Colorado.
Scope and Content The Department of Facility Planning collection is comprised of approximately 800 sets of architectural drawings and plans for campus buildings at the University of New Mexico in Albuquerque. A small number of drawings are for buildings on the Gallup campus and for the University owned D. H. Lawrence Ranch outside Taos, New Mexico. Specific drawings include floor plans, elevations, mechanical and electrical plans, and detail drawings, as well as master plans, site plans, and landscaping plans....
- Architecture--Designs and plans 4
- Architecture -- New Mexico 2
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 2
- Architecture, Domestic -- New Mexico 2
- Church buildings -- New Mexico – Designs and plans 2
- Pueblo Revival 2
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Architecture 1
- Architectural drawing -- Southwest, New Mexico 1
- Architecture -- Colorado 1
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 1
- Architecture – Designs and plans -- Working drawings 1
- Architecture – Louisiana 1
- Architecture – Texas 1
- Architecture – Utah 1
- Architecture, Pueblo revival 1
- Architecture, domestic -- New Mexico -- Designs and plans 1
- Building plans 1
- Buildings -- New Mexico 1
- Church Architecture – Colorado – Conejos County – Designs and plans 1
- College buildings -- Designs and plans 1
- Conejos County (Colo.) -- Architecture -- Designs and plans 1
- Conejos County (Colo.) -- Church history 1
- Detail drawings (drawings) 1
- Floor plans 1
- Landscape architecture -- Designs and plans 1
- Landscape architecture -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 1
- Landscaping plans 1
- Public buildings--New Mexico—Designs and plans 1
- Schools--New Mexico – Designs and plans 1 ∧ less
- Eckbo, Dean, Austin & Williams 1
- Flatow, Moore, Bryan & Fairburn 1
- University of New Mexico. Department of Facility Planning 1