Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Identifier: UNMA 096
Abstract This collection contains the papers of former UNM President Ferrel Heady. Materials include records of his presidential tenure, transcripts of various off-campus speeches delivered by Heady, and a scrapbook detailing the history of the President’s House on campus, also known as University House.
Identifier: MSS -222-BC
Abstract This collection consists of a bound copy of "Notes and Memoranda Concerning the Legal, Literary, and Scientific Activities of Mr. Frank Springer as a Citizen of New Mexico," compiled from original sources by Ralph Emerson Twitchell, Sante Fe, New Mexico. The collection also contains a bibliography of Frank Springer, correspondence, and clippings.
Abstract The collection documents Harrison H. Schmitt’s career as NASA astronaut in the Apollo Program and as United States Senator from New Mexico (1976-1982). Correspondence, reports, maps, photographs, research files, press releases, speeches, and photographs comprise the bulk of the collection.
Dates: 1937-1986; Majority of material found in 1964-1982
Abstract The collection contains administrative files, campaign documents, special projects files, photographs, press and media files, scheduling documents, speeches and statements, oral histories, correspondence, legislative research files, and state office files generated in association with Jeff Bingaman’s 30 year tenure as U. S. Senator from New Mexico.
Dates: circa 1982-2012
Abstract This component of the collection consists primarily of Nelson Valdés' English translations of speeches and excerpts of speeches given by Fidel Castro. Also included is a selection of Castro's speeches in Spanish, as well as the text of several interviews conducted with Fidel Castro. The bulk of this collection remains unprocessed.
Abstract The collection consists of manuscripts of Rudolfo Anaya's published and unpublished work; materials from his career as a professor, his involvements on numerous boards and committees; and correspondence with colleagues and students. Anaya's works focus largely on Chicano culture and on New Mexico's cultural landscape.
Abstract Collection contains correspondence, papers, speeches and publications of Sherman Smith. Included are reports by Smith on the Physics and Chemistry Depts. The collection also includes photographs.
Identifier: UNMA -015
Scope and Content Note This collection contains programs, speeches, invitations, correspondence, news articles, information on honorary degrees awarded, and guest lists for various University of New Mexico commencements beginning with 1898.
Abstract This collection contains correspondence, meeting minutes, memos, reports, and speeches from the office of Dr. William H. Huber, a Professor of Business and the founder of UNM’s University College. Included are records from the University’s College of Business Administration; from the University College; and from various student life and retention programs that Dr. Huber was involved with.
- Addresses 5
- Letters 5
- Photographs 3
- Clippings 2
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1951- 2
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 2
- Academic freedom 1
- Astronauts -- United States 1
- Authors, American -- New Mexico 1
- Baccalaureate addresses -- University of New Mexico 1
- Bar associations -- New Mexico 1
- Business education -- New Mexico – History -- Sources 1
- College students –Political activity -- New Mexico – History – 20th century 1
- Communism -- Cuba 1
- Correspondence 1
- Cuba -- History -- Revolution, 1959 1
- Cuba -- History, Modern -- 20th century 1
- Cuba--Politics and government -- 20th century 1
- Education -- Speeches, addresses, etc. 1
- Essays 1
- Gaceta Oficiál de la Republica de Cuba 1
- Hispanic American Literature (Spanish) -- 20th century 1
- Hispanic American men -- New Mexico 1
- Land grants -- New Mexico -- History 1
- Legislators -- New Mexico -- Archives 1
- Legislators -- United States – Archives 1
- Legislators -- United States – Records and correspondence 1
- Map 1
- Maxwell Land Grant (N.M. and Colo.) 1
- Mexican American Literature (Spanish) 1
- Mexican American authors -- 20th century 1
- Mexican Americans in literature 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Moon -- Exploration – History -- Sources 1
- Mural painting and decoration 1
- New Mexico -- In literature 1
- Novelists, American -- 20th century 1
- Oral histories 1
- Oral history -- New Mexico 1
- Politicians -- United States – Records and correspondence 1
- Politicians – New Mexico -- Archives 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Space flight to the moon – History -- Sources 1
- Speeches 1
- Student movements -- New Mexico – History -- Sources 1
- Technical reports 1
- Writer, Prose, Fiction and Nonfiction 1 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Anaya, Rudolfo A., 1937-2020 1
- Bingaman, Jeff 1
- Castro, Fidel, 1926-2016 1
- Heady, Ferrel 1
- Schmitt, Harrison H. 1