Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
Abstract This collection is comprised of two leather-bound ledgers of Dr. Finis Ewing Kavanaugh, merchant, sutler and physician attached to military posts at Fort Fauntleroy/Fort Lyon and Cubero, New Mexico.
Abstract This collection consists primarily of ledgers from the Huning Mercantile Company containing accounting transactions of goods sold and bought and lists of debtors and purchasers. It also contains company letter files.
Abstract Collection consists of Jere Krakow’s research materials as well as official records of the Fred Harvey Company, and related papers from other sources including family members.
Dates: 1858-2015; Majority of material found within 1920-1995
Abstract This collection consists primarily of three journals of John Howard Allison, spanning the years 1908-1923, and covering the period of his work for the Forest Service in Arizona and New Mexico and later as a professor of forestry at the University of Minnesota. Included is Allison's Forest Service Account book for 1909-1910. Also in the collection are digital copies of five albums of photographs taken by Allison, mostly during his work for the Forest Service in Arizona, 1906-1908, but also...
Dates: ca. 1900-1926
Abstract This collection contains two ledgers dated 1905- 1908 and 1915-1916. The latter notes Alameda, N.M. as the location. The ledgers list names, dates, store goods purchased and prices.
Scope and Content Collection of Mexican compiled by the friars of the Curate of Oaxaca. The ledger includes documents from 1815 to 1852, comprising numerous official decrees and Church communications to keep the members of the curate informed about the most important news. Documents cover relevant eras of Mexican Independence, the war with Texas, War with the United States. Some examples: Viceroy absolution to anyone who formed part of the insurgent revolt, 1815; Abolition of the Inquisition by the...
Abstract Hand-written books of recipes and kitchen lore from Mexico.
Abstract Ledger contains land investment records from individuals, mostly from the East coast, who - site unseen - invested into potential oil and gas productions.
Identifier: MSS 887 SC
Abstract The account book is probably from a store in the Las Vegas, NM area. It records merchandise transactions, including customer name, items purchased, price for each item, and the total bill.
Dates: 1899 June 8-1902 December 31
Abstract Land title transfer documents of the caballeria (ancient land tenure) in the Fuente del Hierro in the city of Ronda, Málaga, España.
Dates: 1496 - 1698
Scope and Contents The collection consists primarily of check ledgers from the tenure of Frederic Snyder as Superintendent of the United States Indian Industrial School at Santa Fe, 1914-1918. Included are nine hardbound check ledgers and corresponding canceled checks drawn on the First National Bank of Santa Fe, 1914-1918. The check ledgers detail the diverse expenditures relating to the operation of an Indian School at the time, and include: a wide range of provisions from a number of named grocers and other...
Dates: 1914 - 1918
Abstract The collection contains military journals and account ledgers, maps, letters and other correspondence, photographs, an engraving and personal papers related to the military career and personal life of United States Army Major General William Denison Whipple.
Dates: 1853-1865; Majority of material found in 1853-1865
- Account books 8
- Ledgers (account books) 6
- Diaries 3
- Albums 1
- Apache Indians--History--19th century 1
- Boarding Schools -- New Mexico -- History 1
- Business enterprises -- Arizona -- History 1
- Business enterprises -- New Mexico -- Los Lunas -- History 1
- Business enterprises -- New Mexico– History -- Sources 1
- Caballeria 1
- Coconino National Forest (Ariz.) 1
- Commonplace books--Mexico 1
- Cookbooks 1
- Cooking, Mexican 1
- Correspondence 1
- Cubero (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Cubero (N.M.)--History 1
- Deeds 1
- Ephemera 1
- First National Bank of Santa Fe 1
- Foresters 1
- Forests and Forestry 1
- Fort Clark (Tex.)--History 1
- Fort Defiance (Ariz.) -- History 1
- Fort Duncan (Tex.)--History 1
- Fort Fillmore (N.M.)--History 1
- Fort Wingate (N.M.) 1
- Frontier and pioneer life -- New Mexico 1
- Frontier and pioneer life--New Mexico 1
- Fuente del Hierro, Ronda, Málaga, España 1
- General stores -- New Mexico 1
- General stores -- New Mexico -- History -- Sources 1
- General stores--New Mexico--Cubero 1
- Gila River (N.M. and Ariz.)--History 1
- Indianola (Tex.)--History 1
- Indians of North America--Education--New Mexico 1
- Land companies -- -- Arizona 1
- Land companies -- New Mexico 1
- Land tenure 1
- Las Vegas (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Letters 1
- Los Lunas (N.M.) -- History 1
- Map 1
- Merchants -- New Mexico 1
- Merchants – New Mexico 1
- Merchants--New Mexico 1
- Mexico -- History -- 19th century 1
- Military history 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Navajo Indians--History--19th century 1
- New Mexico -- Commerce 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 19th century 1
- Oaxaca (Mexico : State)--Church history--Sources 1
- Oral histories 1
- Railroad stations 1
- Railroads – United States -- Employees 1
- Ronda (Málaga, Spain) 1
- Santa Fe Indian School -- History. 1
- Sheep industry – History 1
- Spain--History 1
- Sutlers--New Mexico--History 1
- United States--History--Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- United States. Forest Service 1
- Women -- Mexico 1
- Wool -- Marketing 1 ∧ less
- English 8
- Spanish; Castilian 4
- Allison, J. H. (John Howard) 1
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad Company 1
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company 1
- Fred Harvey (Firm) 1
- Huning family 1