Showing Collections: 26 - 44 of 44
Scope and Content Collection consists of case files and a variety of documents such as wills, deeds, and estate records from legal cases handled by Laughlin. Series I includes materials on homestead claims and businesses such as the Globe Land Co. and the La Fonda Hotel. Series II includes materials on acequias and water rights, banks (including the First National Bank of Santa Fe and the Santa Fe Bank), mining companies (including the Rio Arriba Coal Co.), and the Denver and Rio Grande Railroad Co. Series III...
Scope and Content As of 1997 collection consists of records of the New Mexico Adjutant General, National Guard, and Office of Military Affairs (1847-1988). Includes administrative correspondence, field reports, general and special orders, ledger books, enlistment and discharge documents, casualty records, photographs, clippings, muster rolls from New Mexico volunteer militias and National Guard (1847-1917), and annual reports for various years between 1875 and 1962. Much of the material concerns the involvement...
Identifier: AC 163
Scope and Content The New Mexico Federation of Women Clubs [NMFWC] is part of the national organization General Federation of Women's Clubs [GFWC], which supervises state chapters. The regional and local chapters, in turn, reported to the NMFWC. The chapters function under the auspices of the NMFWC, and are largely subject to their constitutions, by-laws and governing principles. In Santa Fe, the club was originally called Woman's Board of Trade and Library Association.
Scope and Content As of 1997 collection consists of the records of the New Mexico Office of the State Treasurer (1955-1974) and its predecessor the Office of the Territorial Treasurer (1849-1911). State records include ledgers, proceedings of financial and investment boards, and administration files. Territorial records include administrative correspondence, annual reports, journals, and ledgers.
Partial finding aid.
Partial finding aid.
Scope and Content As of 1997 collection consists of records of the Property Tax Division and its predecessors the Equalization Board, Territorial Board of Equalization, State Tax Commission, Property Appraisal Department, and Property Tax Department (1887-1978). Records of the Equalization Board and Territorial Board of Equalization include administrative correspondence, tax assessment appeals, and ledger books of minutes from 1887 to 1914. Records of the State Tax Commission include biennial reports...
Scope and Content As of 1999 collection consists of records of the New Mexico State Auditor and its predecessors the Auditor and Territorial Auditor (1846-1998). Territorial records (1846-1912) include annual reports, administrative correspondence, financial records documenting court expenses and payments for bounties, reports on indigents and orphans, bonds for sheriffs and tax collectors bonds, and records of equalization taxes and rebates. Statehood records (1912-1998) include annual reports, and audit...
Content Note As of 2000 collection consists of records of the New Mexico State Engineer, its predecessor the Territorial Engineer, and the Interstate Stream Commission, which is a statutorily separate agency coordinated and directed by the State Engineer (1888-1992). Includes biennial reports (1932-1978), one annual report from 1979, minutes, legal documents, publications, and ledger books. Most of the records concern water rights, water conservation, irrigation, flood control, and water resources. Includes...
Scope and Content As of 1997 collection consists of records of the New Mexico State Land Office (including the Commissioner of Public Lands) and its predecessors the Board of Public Lands and the Territorial Public Land Office (1899-1991). Includes various reports, administrative correspondence, minutes, oil and gas leases, publications, clippings, and ledger books. Much of the material concerns mining, grazing, and logging in New Mexico.
Identifier: AC 173-S
Scope and Content Ledger contains accounts payable information for the Old Abe Co., a mining company in White Oaks, New Mexico. Included are payroll, expenses, and coal sales figures.
Scope and Content Collection consists of an accounts receivable ledger (1909-1915); a daily account ledger (May-Sept. 1905); a photocopy of an alabados (hymns) notebook owned by Jonathan Trujillo from Ignacio, Colorado; and a certificate of Notary Public issued to Jose V. Quintana (1935).
Most materials are in Spanish.
Most materials are in Spanish.
Identifier: AC 195-S
Scope and Content Ledger contains daily entries for various people and businesses for the Rosenthal & Co. mercantile business, New Mexico, 1895-1896. Each entry gives the person's or business's name, items purchased or sold, and the amount.
Identifier: AC 199
Scope and Content Collection consists of records and other materials from the Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce. Includes correspondence, financial records, scrapbooks, letterpress books, minutes, and reports. Much of the material concerns topics such as tourism, conventions, banquets, and resorts, as well as organizations such as the Fred Harvey Company, the Glorieta Baptist Conference Center, and the Coronado Cuarto Centennial celebration of 1940.
Identifier: AC 244
Scope and Content Collection consists of two ledger books and one pamphlet from the Santa Fe Woman's Board of Trade and Library Association. One ledger contains minutes of meetings from 1892-1899, and the other ledger contains minutes of meetings from 1898-1900. The 1915 pamphlet includes the constitution, bylaws, and officers of the Santa Fe Woman's Board of Trade and Library Association, with the names of the organization's presidents from 1916 to 1930 added in pencil. Continuation of collection...
Identifier: AC 158
Scope and Content Collection consists of the papers of Santiago Naranjo, 1906-1945.
Scope and Content Collection consists of civil land records of the Spanish and Mexican period governments of New Mexico, and materials created by the Surveyor General and Court of Private Land Claims during the process of adjudication. Includes petitions for land grants, land conveyances, wills, mine registers, records books, journals, dockets, reports, minutes, letters, and a variety of legal documents. Also within the collection is the Vigil Index, an inventory of the documents in the custody of Donaciano...
Scope and Content Collection consists of the administrative records, correspondence, and financial records of the Spanish Colonial Arts Society and its store, the Spanish Arts (Santa Fe, NM). The bulk of the records pertain to the first twenty years of the Societys existence, 1929-1949. Included are incorporation papers for both the Society for the Preservation of Spanish Antiquities in New Mexico (1913), and the Spanish Colonial Arts Society (1929). Also within the collection are the Spanish Arts store...
Identifier: AC 241
Scope and Content This collection consists of original financial records of the Wilson Oil Company of Santa Fe from 1938 to 1963. The Wilson Oil Company has offices in Sena Plaza where it continues to conduct business as a modest sized, locally owned and operated extractor of fossil fuels (gas and oil) from properties in New Mexico. Currently, Parker Wilson is President of the firm and Francis C. Wilson is Secretary-Treasurer.
Identifier: AC 249-P
Scope and Content One ledger book of the Yrisarri Store, located in Ranchos de Albuquerque, New Mexico. Consists primarily of periodic entries documenting customer accounts. Accounts kept in Spanish. Partially indexed.
Identifier: AC 250
Scope and Content Collection consists of ledgers and business records of Zook's Pharmacy. The business records and correspondence are from 1913 to 1961. Also included are pharmacological reference books, and documents involving the Zook family, their business partners, and later owners of the pharmacy. The collection is arranged both topically and chronologically.
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 23
- New Mexico State Records Center and Archives 21
- Minutes (Records) 11
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848- 10
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950 9
- Reports 9
- Clippings 8
- Financial records 8
- New Mexico -- Officials and employees 8
- Scrapbooks 8
- Annual reports 7
- Diaries 7
- New Mexico -- History -- To 1848 7
- State government records 6
- Administrative agencies -- New Mexico 5
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1951- 5
- Territorial records 5
- Wills 5
- Conveyances 4
- Publications 4
- Water rights -- New Mexico 4
- By-laws 3
- Family papers 3
- Invoices 3
- Legal documents 3
- Legal files 3
- New Mexico -- Commerce 3
- New Mexico -- Social life and customs 3
- Orders (military records) 3
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 3
- Addresses 2
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Commerce 2
- Americans --Mexico 2
- Constitutions 2
- Contracts 2
- Daybooks 2
- Decrees 2
- Deeds 2
- Ditches -- New Mexico 2
- Estate inventories 2
- Estate records 2
- Family histories 2
- Festivals -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 2
- Irrigation canals and flumes -- New Mexico 2
- Land titles -- Registration and transfer -- New Mexico 2
- Lawyers -- New Mexico 2
- Letterpress copybooks 2
- Merchants -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 2
- Mines and mineral resources --New Mexico 2
- Muster rolls 2
- New Mexico -- History, Military 2
- New Mexico -- Politics and government 2
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- To 1848 2
- Newspapers 2
- Payroll records 2
- Petroleum industry and trade--New Mexico 2
- Photographs 2
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Commerce 2
- Santa Fe Trail 2
- Stores, Retail -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 2
- Tax records 2
- Translations 2
- World War, 1939-1945 2
- Address books 1
- Advertisements 1
- Agriculture -- Colorado 1
- Agriculture -- New Mexico 1
- Alabados 1
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Newspapers 1
- Ambassadors -- United States 1
- Americans -- Mexico 1
- Amistad (N.M.) -- History 1
- Anton Chico (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Anton Chico Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- Antonio Martinez Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- Applications 1
- Archaeology -- New Mexico 1
- Archives --New Mexico--Catalogs 1
- Armories --New Mexico 1
- Arroyo Hondo Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- Art--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Articles of incorporation 1
- Artists -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Associations, institutions, etc.--New Mexico 1
- Audits 1
- Bankers -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Banks and banking -- New Mexico 1
- Banks and banking -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Banks and banking --Taxation--New Mexico 1
- Banks and banking--New Mexico 1
- Banks and banking--New Mexico--Lincoln County 1
- Bonds (legal records) 1
- Business cards 1
- Caja del Rio Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- Certificates 1
- Checkbooks 1
- Chihuahua Trial 1
- Cieneguilla Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- Citizenship papers 1
- Civil procedure -- New Mexico 1
- Coal mines and mining -- New Mexico -- White Oaks 1 ∧ less
- English 39
- Spanish; Castilian 5
- First National Bank of Santa Fe 2
- Hewett, Edgar L. (Edgar Lee), 1865-1946 2
- Historical Society of New Mexico 2
- School of American Research (Santa Fe, N.M.) 2
- Adams, Ansel, 1902-1984 1
- Applegate, Frank G. (Frank Guy), 1881-1931 1
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company 1
- Aubry, François Xavier, 1824-1854 1
- Austin, Mary, 1868-1934 1
- Baca, Elfego, 1864-1945 1
- Bent, Charles, 1799-1847 1
- Billy, the Kid 1
- Bloom, Lansing Bartlett, 1880- 1
- Candelario, J.S. (Jesus Sito), 1864-1938 1
- Catron, Thomas Benton, 1840-1921 1
- Colorado State University 1
- Curry, George, 1861-1947 1
- Davis, W. W. H. (William Watts Hart), 1820-1910 1
- Dutton, Bertha P. (Bertha Pauline), 1903-1994 1
- Fred Harvey (Firm) 1
- La Fonda (Hotel : Santa Fe, N.M.) 1
- School of American Archaeology (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1
- Spiegelberg family, 1
- Upper Iowa University 1
- Walter, Paul A. F. 1
- White, Robert R. (Robert Rankin), 1942- 1 ∧ less