Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
Identifier: MSS Utton
Scope and Content This collection traces the Utton and Wood families’ arrival in Aztec in the early 20th Century with some early historical material about Aztec and personal journals of family members. An extensive collection of letters written by Al Utton to his family dating from 1949 when he left Aztec for UNM until the 1980’s describe his life at the University of New Mexico, Oxford University and in England prior to his return to the US. Additional documents include scrapbooks, yearbooks, University...
Dates: 1877-2009; Majority of material found within 1960-1998
Identifier: MSS King Alice
Abstract The collection consists of the personal materials of Alice Martin King wife of three-time New Mexico Governor Bruce King (1971-1974; 1979-1982; 1991-1994). This collection is devoted almost exclusively to her official capacity as the First Lady of New Mexico. While there is a small amount of material from the first term, the majority of documents are concentrated on the second term and to a much greater degree on the third term when she played a much more significant role.
Dates: 1971-1994; Majority of material found within 1980-1994
Identifier: MSS KING
Abstract The collection contains the personal collection of former New Mexico Governor Bruce King, with significant portions of the collection representing the involvement of his wife, Alice Martin King, in state politics.
Dates: 1961-1997; Majority of material found within 1978-1994
Identifier: MSS Weihofen
Abstract This collections contains the papers of long time UNM School of Law professor Henry P. Weihofen. It includes his correspondence, lecture notes, notebooks from his classes as a law student at the University of Chicago and several drafts of his History of the Law School, 1947-1987.
Identifier: MSS Walden Jerrold L
Abstract This collection contains the papers of former University of New Mexico School of Law professor, Jerrold L. Walden. It includes correspondence, research files on his writings and lecture and research files for some of the classes he taught as a member of the faculty. In includes almost exclusively material for the time of his two periods at UNM.
Identifier: MSS Minzner Pamela
Abstract This collection contains the papers of former Supreme Court Justice Pamela Minzner. It includes her correspondence, writings, speeches and research files during her years of service as a lawyer, law professor, Court of Appeals judge and justice of the New Mexico Supreme Court.
- Repository: UNM School of Law Library X
- Administrative agencies -- New Mexico 2
- Governors -- New Mexico 2
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1951- 2
- Clippings 1
- Criminal justice, Administration of -- New Mexico 1
- Education -- New Mexico -- 20th century 1
- Education -- New Mexico --- 20th Century 1
- Executive Orders 1
- Governors -- Election 1
- Governors' spouses -- New Mexico 1
- Juvenile justice, Administration of 1
- Juvenile justice, Administration of -- New Mexico 1
- Law teachers -- New Mexico 1
- Mural painting and decoration 1
- Photographs 1
- Political campaigns -- New Mexico 1
- Prison riots -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Sound recordings 1
- Water – Law and legislation 1 ∧ less
- English 4
- Undetermined 2
- Carrie Tingley Hospital Foundation 1
- Carrie Tingley Hospital for Crippled Children 1
- Democratic Party (N.M.) 1
- Waste Isolation Pilot Plant (N.M.) 1