Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Scope and Content Typescripts of 45 speeches of Jack M. Campbell, Governor of New Mexico, 1963-1966. Topics covered include education, economic growth and conservation in New Mexico. Also in the collection are annotated speaker's copies of some of the speeches and two speeches by Campbell delivered as Chairman of the Institute on State Programming for the 70s, 1967-68.
Scope and Content The majority of the Toney Anaya papers contain documents accumulated during his tenures as New Mexico Attorney General (Jan. 1975-Dec. 1978), Governor of New Mexico (Jan. 1983-Dec. 1986), and his involvement in national minority issues and NAFTA legislation. The collection is divided into five series: Attorney General Papers, 1974-1978; Gubernatorial Papers, 1982-1987; Social and Political Activities, 1987-1995; Memorabilia; and Audio and Video Recordings, 1977-1985. Series I, the...
- Capital punishment -- New Mexico 1
- Education -- New Mexico 1
- Electioneering -- New Mexico 1
- Environmental policy -- Mexican-American Border Region 1
- Hispanic American politicians -- New Mexico 1
- Mexican-American Border Region -- Economic policy 1
- Mural painting and decoration 1
- New Mexico -- Attorney General's Office 1
- New Mexico -- Economic conditions 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1951- 1
- North American Free Trade Agreement 1 ∧ less
- Anaya, Toney, 1941- 1
- Los Alamos National Laboratory 1