Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: AC 06
Abstract Papers include correspondence re the Laboratory of Anthropology, Inc., 1927-1949.
Dates: 1927-1962; 1927-1949; Majority of material found in 1927-1949
Abstract The papers of J. O. Seth (1883-1963) and his son Oliver Seth (1915-1996), both of whom served on the Managing Board and the Executive Committee of the School of American Research.
Abstract Parker Wilson (1905-1984) was the son of Francis C. Wilson (attorney for Martha and Elizabeth White). Parker Wilson was a board member of the School of American Research (SAR) and his papers include correspondence regarding the School from 1952-1971. Also included is a report on the Navajo Dam project by the National Park Service. There is also a folder of materials pertaining to the Laboratory of Anthropology, Inc., 1961-1963, especially financial accounts.
Dates: 1952-1984; Majority of material found in 1952-1971
- Navajo Dam archeaological project 1
- Albright, Horace M. (Horace Marden), 1890-1987 2
- Chapman, Kenneth Milton, 1875-1968 2
- White, Elizabeth, 1878-1972 2
- Anderson, Arthur J. O., 1907-1996 1
- Archaeological Society of New Mexico 1
- Dutton, Bertha P. (Bertha Pauline), 1903-1994 1
- Ellis, Bruce T., 1903- 1
- Gilpin, Laura, 1891-1979 1
- Hewett, Edgar L. (Edgar Lee), 1865-1946 1
- Mechem, E. L. (Edwin Leard), 1912-2002 1
- Nusbaum, Jesse L. (Jesse Logan), 1887-1975 1
- Van Soelen, Theodore, 1890-1964 1
- Zimmerman, James Fulton, 1887-1944 1 ∧ less