Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Identifier: PAC 031
Scope and Content Collection of approximately 230 images by D.B. Chase or his “operators”. Includes photographs of Santa Fe, Pueblo Indians and miscellaneous New Mexico scenes dated 1884 - 1892.
Dates: 1884 - 1892
Content Description Collection of photographs from the Randall Davey Estate in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Included are gelatin silver prints, cartes-de-visite, cabinet cards, tintypes, negatives, slides and postcards related to Randall V. Davey's artwork and life in Santa Fe, New Mexico, as well as to members of the Holt and Cullum families.
Scope and Contents The collection consists primarily of photographic images and snapshots of Santa Fe and northern New Mexico circa 1900-1920. Images include the Penitentiary, Fiesta, and images of Pueblos. Also documented are people, daily life, and street scenes. Of particular interest are many images of buildings, homes, and adobe architecture. Other subjects include various cities, including Albuquerque and Taos. The collection consists entirely of original prints. Dorman is likely the creator of some images,...
Dates: 1901 - 1920
Scope and Contents The collection includes 89 4" x 5" copy prints of black & white photographs of Santa Fe taken by Anna L. Hase between approximately 1901 and 1926. The inmages feature exteriors of private residences, commercial buildings, street scenes, the Santa Fe Plaza, churches, hospitals, forts, and people.
Dates: ca. 1901-1926
Identifier: PAC 054
Scope and Content Collection consists of about 10,000 35mm negatives, 2.25x2.25 negatives, contact sheets and black and white prints stored in boxes by basic subject and date range.
Dates: 1970 - 2003; Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text
Identifier: PAC 048
Scope and Content This collection exists today becaue of the stewardhship of his daughter Dr. Phyllis Harroun who carefully preserved both negatives and prints. While his activity as a photographer spanned less than ten years, Philip Harroun's pictures are of more than passing interest. He developed a sound compositional eye for both static views and the fleeting things of everyday life. His views of irrigation work during their first development in New Mexico, his accurate reports of Indian dances in motion,...
Dates: 1890 - 1910; Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text
Identifier: PAC 036
Scope and Content Small collection of cabinet and boudoir cards mainly of Santa Fe, Albuquerque and some portraits.
Dates: 1885 - 1889; Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text
- Photographs 6
- Cabinet photographs 3
- Santa Fe (N.M.) --Photographs 3
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Photographs 2
- New Mexico -- Photographs 2
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Photographs 2
- Albums 1
- Boudoir photographs 1
- Carte de visite photographs 1
- Church buildings -- New Mexico 1
- Contact sheets 1
- Film negatives 1
- Historic buildings - New Mexico - Santa Fe 1
- Historic buildings, Southwest, New Photographs 1
- Indians of North America -- Photographs 1
- Indians of North America, Southwest, New Photographs 1
- Irrigation - New Mexico 1
- Jicarilla Indians -- New Mexico -- Photographs 1
- Landscape photographers, Southwest, New 1
- Natural areas --Southwest, New 1
- Painters -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Petroglyphs -- New Mexico -- Photographs 1
- Photographic postcards 1
- Portrait photographs 1
- Pubelo Indians -- New Mexico -- Photographs 1
- Pueblo Indians - Agriculture -- New Mexico 1
- Pueblo Indians -- New Mexico 1
- Pueblo Indians --New Mexico 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) - Photographs 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) --Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) photographs 1
- Vernacular architecture -- New Mexico -- Photographs 1
- Villages -- New Mexico -- Photographs 1 ∧ less
- Brown, W. Calvin 1
- Chase, D. B. (Dana B.), 1848-1897 1
- Cullum, Kate H. 1
- Davey, Randall, 1887-1964 1
- Dorman, H.H. (Henry Howard), 1872-1960 1
- Warren, Nancy Hunter, 1932-2019 1 ∧ less