Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Identifier: PAC 031
Scope and Content Collection of approximately 230 images by D.B. Chase or his “operators”. Includes photographs of Santa Fe, Pueblo Indians and miscellaneous New Mexico scenes dated 1884 - 1892.
Dates: 1884 - 1892
Identifier: PAC 043
Scope and Content This small collection comes from the personal collection of Kenneth Chapman and includes photographs he had taken as well as those he collected for research purposes. Many of the photos were grouped into envelopes and labeled probably by Kenneth Chapman, which have been retained as a group.
Dates: 1885 - 1965; Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text
Identifier: PAC 048
Scope and Content This collection exists today becaue of the stewardhship of his daughter Dr. Phyllis Harroun who carefully preserved both negatives and prints. While his activity as a photographer spanned less than ten years, Philip Harroun's pictures are of more than passing interest. He developed a sound compositional eye for both static views and the fleeting things of everyday life. His views of irrigation work during their first development in New Mexico, his accurate reports of Indian dances in motion,...
Dates: 1890 - 1910; Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text
Identifier: PAC 046
Scope and Content This small yet historically significant collection covers a range of Bradfield's photography over his career. While not comprehensive it does touch on many of his areas research and interest. As this collection was disbursed through the subjects files, retrieval of additional Bradfield material will occur over time.
Dates: 1910 - 1929
Identifier: PAC 030
Scope and Content This small collection consists of portraits of New Mexico notables in various formats, sizes and mounted on card stock and stereo views of New Mexico scenes. Stereos include W.H. Brown, Bennett and Brown, and George C. Bennett with duplicates attributed to both. Photographers image number in parenthesis.
Dates: 1866 - 1884; Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text
- Pueblo Indians -- New Mexico 3
- Archaeology -- New Mexico 2
- Cabinet photographs 2
- Cartes-de-visite (card photographs) 1
- Church buildings -- New Mexico 1
- Historic building -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Historic buildings - New Mexico - Santa Fe 1
- Historic buildings -- New Mexico 1
- Historic sites - New Mexico 1
- Irrigation - New Mexico 1
- Natural areas --Southwest, New 1
- New Mexico -- Photographs 1
- Photograph albums 1
- Portrait photographs 1
- Pueblo Indians - Agriculture -- New Mexico 1
- Pueblo Indians - New Mexico 1
- Pueblo Indians --New Mexico 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) - Photographs 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) --Photographs 1 ∧ less
- Bennett & Brown 1
- Bennett, G. C., 1846-1915 1
- Bradfield, Wesley, 1876-1929 1
- Brown, W. H. (William Henry), 1844-1886 1
- Chapman, Kenneth Milton, 1875-1968 1
- Chase, D. B. (Dana B.), 1848-1897 1 ∧ less