Showing Collections: 1 - 2 of 2
Carl Newland Werntz Photographs
Identifier: PAC 035
Scope and Content Important collection of original photographs of Hopi, Apache, Havasupai peoples, Fort Apache and other locations, dated circa 1900. As an established artist, Werntz had a highly sophisticated approach to photography. No accession records for this collection. The work of William H. Simpson somehow seems to be tied to this collection but there is no paper trail to verify that.
John Candelario Collection
Identifier: PAC 060
Scope and Content Collections consists of several thousand images in print, negative, color slide format and some film reels.
Dates: 1938 - 1991; Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text
- History - New Mexico 1
- History -- New Mexico -- Photographs 1
- Indians of North America - Arizona - Photographs 1
- Indians of North America - New Mexico - Photographs 1
- Indians of North America -- New Mexico -- Photographs 1
- Portraits 1
- Tourism -- New Mexico -- Photographs 1 ∧ less
- Werntz, Carl, 1874-1944 1