Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: Ms. Coll. 2
Abstract This collection consists of copies of historic documents, original writings, notes, correspondence, and research materials compiled by Dean A. Porter and relating to his research on the Taos Society of Artists with particular emphasis on Victor Higgins and Walter Ufer.
Dates: 1890s-2018; Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text
Identifier: Ms. Coll. 1
Abstract This collection comprises research notes, writings, correspondence, printed materials, photographs, slides, and memorabilia belonging to Elizabeth J. Cunningham and relating to her research on the life and work of the Taos artist, Ernest L. Blumenschein.
Dates: 1890s-2017; Majority of material found in 1890s-2017
Identifier: Ms. Coll. 16
Abstract This collection contains the papers of Michael Grauer and Julie Schimmel on their research regarding artists W. Herbert Dunton and Bert Geer Phillips. Both artists were founding members of the Taos Society of Artists.
Dates: Majority of material found within 1900 - 2008
Identifier: Ms. Coll. 3
Abstract This collection consists of copies of Robert R. White's diaries, biographical information, unpublished manuscripts, articles, essays, and ephemera.
Dates: 1947-2014; Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text
- Art -- New Mexico -- Taos. 3
- Artist colonies -- New Mexico. 3
- New Mexico -- Taos. 3
- Painters -- New Mexico -- Taos. 3
- Art -- New Mexico -- Taos 1
- Art, modern -- 20th Century -- New Mexico -- Taos 1
- Artists --New Mexico--Biography 1
- Taos Society of Artists -- Taos -- 20th Century 1 ∧ less
- Blumenschein family 1
- Blumenschein, E. L. (Ernest Leonard), 1874-1960 1
- Blumenschein, Helen G. (Helen Greene), 1909-1989 1
- Blumenschein, Mary Shepard Greene, 1869-1958 1
- White, Robert R. (Robert Rankin), 1942- 1