Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Identifier: AC 040
Scope and Content Collection consists of the personal papers of ChÃ¡vez. Includes typed manuscripts, letters sent and received, certificates, biographical materials, and newspaper clippings. Among the letters are correspondence with various publishers and ChÃ¡vez's friend Frederick L. Grillo, as well as letters received from individuals such as Thornton Wilder, Paul Horgan, Erna Fergusson, Peter Hurd, and Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis. Collection also includes materials concerning the publication of ChÃ¡vez's poem...
Identifier: AC 108
Scope and Content Collection consists primarily of records of the Historical Society of New Mexico. Includes minutes of meetings from 1859 to 1863, 1909 to 1926, and 1974-1982; records of purchases from 1926 to 1961; records of gifts from 1915 to 1998; and two registers signed by the Historical Society's members and guests (including Theodore Roosevelt) from 1893, and 1899 to 1907. Included are various annual reports, some in both English and Spanish, from 1884 throught 1956. Also within the collection are a...
Identifier: AC 111-S
Scope and Content Collection consists of 2 guest registers for the Hotel Don Bernado, Las Cruces, New Mexico, 1904-1923. Registers skip from 1906 to 1923. Also included are advertisement pages that contain ads of Las Cruces, New Mexico and El Paso, Texas businesses and handwritten notes on the inside of the front and back covers.
Identifier: AC 114-S
Scope and Content One guest register of visitors to the J.F. Collins Co. Many of the signers, including Charles F. Lummis, wrote brief remarks.
Identifier: AC 276-p
Scope and Content Collection consists of a visitors log for Old Pigeon's Ranch near Glorieta, NM, along with description of the ranch and its location. Collection also contains a brief description of nearby Glorieta battlefield.
Identifier: AC 179-S
Scope and Content One register of guests at the Plaza Hotel from March 5, 1897 through August 31, 1897. Within the register are also advertisements for "Leading Business Houses in Las Vegas, New Mexico."
Identifier: AC 057
Scope and Content This collection consists of Randall Davey's papers as well as those of his wife, Isabel, her sister, Kate H. Cullum, their siblings and their parents, John Caldwell Holt and Kate Gilbert Holt.
Identifier: AC 204
Scope and Content Collection consists of letters, programs, announcements, articles, and other materials related to the Tertio-Millennial Anniversary Celebration of 1883, held in Santa Fe to recognize 333 years since the establishment of Santa Fe by the Spanish. Includes materials by and about the Santa Fe Tertio-Millennial Anniversary Association; specifications and cost estimates for a main exhibition building; and a register of complimentary tickets with the names of many prominent Santa Fe residents....
- Clippings 2
- Poems 2
- Account books 1
- Address books 1
- Advertisements 1
- Authors, American -- New Mexico 1
- Certificates 1
- Diaries 1
- El Paso (Tex.) -- Commerce 1
- Exhibition catalogs 1
- Festivals -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Genealogy 1
- Glorieta Pass (NM), Battle of, 1862 1
- Historians -- New Mexico 1
- Historians--New Mexico 1
- Hotels -- New Mexico -- Las Cruces 1
- Las Cruces (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Merchants -- New Mexico -- Las Vegas 1
- Merchants -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848- 1
- New Mexico -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- New Mexico -- History -- To 1848 1
- Painters -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Painting -- Technique 1
- Plaza Hotel (Las Vegas, N.M.) 1
- Pope's Well 1
- Programs 1
- Ranches - New Mexico 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Stores, Retail -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1 ∧ less
- Bloom, Lansing Bartlett, 1880- 1
- Chavez, Angelico, 1910-1996 1
- Dutton, Bertha P. (Bertha Pauline), 1903-1994 1
- Fergusson, Erna, 1888-1964 1
- Hewett, Edgar L. (Edgar Lee), 1865-1946 1