Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: AC 121
Scope and Content Collection consists of a variety of business records from the Kaune Grocery Company, including account books, business ledgers, annual reports, tax documents, and letters involving both suppliers and customers. Included in the collection are documents concerning the New Mexico Portland Cement Co. and the Bishop's Lodge, in which the Kaune family had interests. Also, the records of Kaune Food Town during the ownership of Julie Kaune are included.
Identifier: AC 181
Scope and Content Collection consists of the records of the Pot Creek Logging and Lumber Company and its subsidiary lumber companies in the San Luis Valley of northern New Mexico and southern Colorado, 1958-1966.
Identifier: AC 190
Scope and Content Collection consists primarily of the business papers of Wattson L. and Lessie M. Ritch, and the Ritch Cattle Co. Includes financial records, real estate tax documents, check registers, invoices, and 19 well schedules for Otero County, New Mexico from 1957. The well schedules include information on locations, quantities, and extraction methods.
Identifier: AC 293
Scope and Content The collection contains records petaining to the business of the society from 1967-1997. Included are by-laws, membership lists, correspondence, newsletters, minutes of meetings, and financial records.
- Financial records 2
- Invoices 2
- Minutes (Records) 2
- Account books 1
- Annual reports 1
- By-laws 1
- Contracts 1
- Fashion shows - Santa Fe (N.M.) 1
- Grocers--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- History - Societies, etc. - Santa Fe - New Mexico 1
- Letters 1
- Liquidation -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Lumber industry and trade -- Colorado 1
- Lumber industry and trade -- New Mexico 1
- Merchants--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Otero County (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Photographs 1
- Receipts (Acknowledgments) 1
- Reports 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Commerce 1
- Water use -- New Mexico-- Otero County 1
- Wells -- New Mexico -- Otero County 1 ∧ less