Showing Collections: 1 - 25 of 27
Identifier: AC 004
Scope and Content Antonio Armijo's ledger contains the dry goods accounts for various people, 1899-1902. Each entry gives the person's name, items purchased, amount owed, and when the account was paid. Also inlcuded is an alphabetical index by surname. The ledger book is in Spanish.
Identifier: AC 487-s
Scope and Content One ledger of the Atchison Topeka and Santa Fe Railroad Company (ATSF) containing ca. 450 pages of payroll information listing payees' names, locations, departments, and pay. Ledger covers the Rio Grande and Pecos railroad areas including parts in Colorado. Payees are generally separated geographically and by departments such as "Mechanical," "Engineers," "Firemen," "Enginemen," "Signal and Telegraph," etc.
Dates: February 1928
Identifier: AC 239
Scope and Content The Robert R. White Collection consists of original records of the Santa Fe Railroad passenger ticket office in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
ARRANGEMENT: The various file units are ordered alphabetically by subject matter.
ARRANGEMENT: The various file units are ordered alphabetically by subject matter.
Identifier: AC 572
Scope and Content Collection consists of three ledger books containing inventories of merchandise in the store, one ledger register listing purchases from wholesalers from across the United States from 1922 to 1931, and miscellaneous papers concerning Coury family members.
Identifier: AC 105
Scope and Content Collection contains Edgar L. Hewett's personal and business papers and covers the years 1905 to 1947. The folders are mostly in chronological order until Hewett's death in 1946, although the letters are not strictly in order by date. Folders in the later boxes are in alphabetical order by subject matter, and sometimes these are in reverse chronological order. Undated and incomplete letters for any particular period are normally at the end of a folder. Correspondence is arranged...
Identifier: AC 211
Scope and Content The collection revolves around the internationally recognized sculptor and longtime resident of Santa Fe -- Eugenie Fredericka Shonnard. The bulk of the collection is from the mid-nineteenth century to the late 1970s. The collection is arranged both topically and chronologically. Biographical sketches precede those individuals whose papers comprise a significant portion of the overall collection. Collection consists of letters, diaries, ledgers, clippings, scrapbooks, notebooks,...
Dates: 1729-1978 (bulk, 1850-1978)
Identifier: AC 084
Scope and Content Collection consists of business and financial records of the Second National Bank of Santa Fe, which was purchased by the First National Bank of Santa Fe. Collection is arranged topically and then chronologically.
Identifier: AC 489-s
Scope and Content Collection contains two payroll ledgers (1907-1909 and 1909-1911) from the Marine Hospital (1899-1953) at Fort Stanton, New Mexico.
Identifier: AC 108
Scope and Content Collection consists primarily of records of the Historical Society of New Mexico. Includes minutes of meetings from 1859 to 1863, 1909 to 1926, and 1974-1982; records of purchases from 1926 to 1961; records of gifts from 1915 to 1998; and two registers signed by the Historical Society's members and guests (including Theodore Roosevelt) from 1893, and 1899 to 1907. Included are various annual reports, some in both English and Spanish, from 1884 throught 1956. Also within the collection are a...
Identifier: AC 150
Scope and Content The Moles Collection consists of one account ledger and 18 diaries with accompanying enclosures dating from 1908 to 1925.
Identifier: AC 118
Scope and Content The Jones Collection covers the years from 1844 to 1969 and deals mainly with the Jones family history in Ohio, Wisconsin, Iowa and New Mexico. There is an extensive amount of material on Amistad, N.M. and Hawkeye, Iowa. Material includes papers from the Godlove and Brown families of the Amistad area, as well as general material on homesteading, turn-of-the-century education and social history. On August 7, 1975 Clara May Daves of Albuquerque donated a scrapbook to the Jones...
Identifier: AC 031
Scope and Content The bulk of Candelario's papers relate to business matters. Among the business correspondence are found letters from clients ordering various items, wholesale orders from other dealers for whom Candelario was a supplier and correspondence from various individuals who supplied Candelario with artifacts. Also included in the collection are freight bills, receipts, checks, price lists and correspondence relating to Candelario's improvements of his shop. His personal correspondence amounts to Â½...
Identifier: AC 121
Scope and Content Collection consists of a variety of business records from the Kaune Grocery Company, including account books, business ledgers, annual reports, tax documents, and letters involving both suppliers and customers. Included in the collection are documents concerning the New Mexico Portland Cement Co. and the Bishop's Lodge, in which the Kaune family had interests. Also, the records of Kaune Food Town during the ownership of Julie Kaune are included.
Identifier: AC 124-S
Scope and Content Collection consists of a Kramer Merchantile Co. ledger, 1907- 1911. Both English and Spanish influences on the San Juan Pueblo are evident in this company ledger. The Company did business on the reservation.
Identifier: AC 134
Scope and Content The Lincoln County Collection consists of approximately ten feet of business, financial, and personal documents arranged topically and then chronologically after their transfer to the Museum of New Mexico from the Lincoln County, New Mexico Courthouse.
Dates: 1885-1976; 7-1-1887);
Identifier: AC 130
Identifier: AC 156
Scope and Content The History Bureau Collection consists of twentieth century accession records of Collections and the Fray Angélico Chávez History Library. The artifacts recorded have been at various times property of the Historical Society of New Mexico, the School of American Research and finally the Museum of New Mexico. The records represent an important chronology of collections acquisition and development of the Museum's History Bureau.
Identifier: AC 163
Scope and Content The New Mexico Federation of Women Clubs [NMFWC] is part of the national organization General Federation of Women's Clubs [GFWC], which supervises state chapters. The regional and local chapters, in turn, reported to the NMFWC. The chapters function under the auspices of the NMFWC, and are largely subject to their constitutions, by-laws and governing principles. In Santa Fe, the club was originally called Woman's Board of Trade and Library Association.
Identifier: AC 173-S
Scope and Content Ledger contains accounts payable information for the Old Abe Co., a mining company in White Oaks, New Mexico. Included are payroll, expenses, and coal sales figures.
Identifier: AC 195-S
Scope and Content Ledger contains daily entries for various people and businesses for the Rosenthal & Co. mercantile business, New Mexico, 1895-1896. Each entry gives the person's or business's name, items purchased or sold, and the amount.
Identifier: AC 199
Scope and Content Collection consists of records and other materials from the Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce. Includes correspondence, financial records, scrapbooks, letterpress books, minutes, and reports. Much of the material concerns topics such as tourism, conventions, banquets, and resorts, as well as organizations such as the Fred Harvey Company, the Glorieta Baptist Conference Center, and the Coronado Cuarto Centennial celebration of 1940.
Identifier: AC 244
Scope and Content Collection consists of two ledger books and one pamphlet from the Santa Fe Woman's Board of Trade and Library Association. One ledger contains minutes of meetings from 1892-1899, and the other ledger contains minutes of meetings from 1898-1900. The 1915 pamphlet includes the constitution, bylaws, and officers of the Santa Fe Woman's Board of Trade and Library Association, with the names of the organization's presidents from 1916 to 1930 added in pencil. Continuation of collection...
Identifier: AC 158
Scope and Content Collection consists of the papers of Santiago Naranjo, 1906-1945.
Identifier: AC 488-s
Scope and Content Collection contains two ledgers pertaining to (silver?) mining business in Socorro County (prior to the creation of Catron County). 1. Financial Journal of the Oaks Company, in Alma, New Mexico for 1910-1919. Journal includes incorporation information and list of principals and stockholders. 2. Cash Receipt and Disbursement Book of the Socorro Mining and Milling Company, Socorro, New Mexico, for 1913-1920.
Identifier: AC 241
Scope and Content This collection consists of original financial records of the Wilson Oil Company of Santa Fe from 1938 to 1963. The Wilson Oil Company has offices in Sena Plaza where it continues to conduct business as a modest sized, locally owned and operated extractor of fossil fuels (gas and oil) from properties in New Mexico. Currently, Parker Wilson is President of the firm and Francis C. Wilson is Secretary-Treasurer.
- Financial records 6
- Scrapbooks 5
- Ledgers (account books) 4
- Minutes (Records) 4
- Clippings 3
- Invoices 3
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 3
- Albuquerque (N.M.) -- Commerce 2
- Annual reports 2
- By-laws 2
- Daybooks 2
- Diaries 2
- Family histories 2
- Festivals -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 2
- Merchants -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 2
- New Mexico -- Commerce 2
- New Mexico -- Social life and customs 2
- Payroll records 2
- Payrolls -- New Mexico 2
- Reports 2
- Stores, Retail -- New Mexico -- Albuquerque 2
- Address books 1
- Advertisements 1
- Agriculture -- Colorado 1
- Agriculture -- New Mexico 1
- Amistad (N.M.) -- History 1
- Archaeology -- New Mexico 1
- Art--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Artists -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Bankers -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Banks and banking -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Banks and banking--New Mexico--Lincoln County 1
- Business cards 1
- Checkbooks 1
- Coal mines and mining -- New Mexico -- White Oaks 1
- Colorado--Description and travel 1
- Colorado--Social life and customs 1
- Congresses and conventions -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Constitutions 1
- Consumer complaints -- New Mexico 1
- Drugstores -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Duran (N.M.) -- History 1
- Eulogies 1
- Excavations (Archaeology) -- Guatemala -- Izabal (Dept.) 1
- Excavations (Archaeology) -- New Mexico 1
- Frontier and pioneer life--New Mexico--Amistad 1
- Genealogy 1
- Governors -- New Mexico -- Isleta Pueblo 1
- Governors -- New Mexico -- Santa Clara Pueblo 1
- Governors--New Mexico 1
- Grocers--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Hawkeye (Iowa) -- History 1
- Historians--New Mexico 1
- Hospitals -- New Mexico -- Fort Stanton 1
- Land grants--New Mexico--Amistad 1
- Land titles--Registration and transfer--New Mexico--Amistad 1
- Lecture notes 1
- Letterpress copybooks 1
- Lincoln County (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Lincoln County (N.M.) -- History 1
- Lincoln County (N.M.) -- Politics and government 1
- Lumber trade -- Colorado 1
- Lumber trade -- New Mexico 1
- Mayas -- History 1
- Medicine -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Memorabilia 1
- Merchandise inventories 1
- Merchants -- New Mexico 1
- Merchants -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Merchants -- New Mexico-- Santa Fe 1
- Merchants--New Mexico--Lincoln County 1
- Merchants--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Mineral industries -- New Mexico -- Socorro County -- Accounting 1
- Mineral industries --New Mexico--Socorro County 1
- Mining corporations--New Mexico--Lincoln County 1
- Museums -- New Mexico 1
- New Mexico -- Description and travel 1
- Newsletters 1
- Pamphlets 1
- Petroleum industry and trade--New Mexico 1
- Pharmacists -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Photographs 1
- Pope's Well 1
- Postcard Receipts 1
- Publications 1
- Pueblo Indians -- Government relations 1
- Questionnaires 1
- QuiriguÃ¡ site (Guatemala) 1
- Railroads -- New Mexico -- History 1
- Receipts (Acknowledgments) 1
- Resorts -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Commerce 1
- Scholarships -- New Mexico 1
- Sculptors--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Stores, Retail -- New Mexico 1
- Stores, Retail -- New Mexico -- San Juan Pueblo 1
- Stores, Retail -- New Mexico-- Santa Fe 1
- Tax records 1 ∧ less
- English 25
- Undetermined 23
- Spanish; Castilian 2
- Hewett, Edgar L. (Edgar Lee), 1865-1946 2
- Historical Society of New Mexico 2
- School of American Research (Santa Fe, N.M.) 2
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railroad Company 1
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company 1
- Billy, the Kid 1
- Bloom, Lansing Bartlett, 1880- 1
- Candelario, J.S. (Jesus Sito), 1864-1938 1
- Curry, George, 1861-1947 1
- Dutton, Bertha P. (Bertha Pauline), 1903-1994 1
- First National Bank of Santa Fe 1
- Fred Harvey (Firm) 1
- School of American Archaeology (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1
- Walter, Paul A. F. 1
- White, Robert R. (Robert Rankin), 1942- 1 ∧ less