Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Identifier: AC 065
Scope and Content Supported by photographs now in Photo Archives, History Bureau, Museum of New Mexico, this collection (hereafter cited as the La Fonda Hotel Collection) consists of a body of manuscript materials relation to efforts by the Atchinson, Topeka and Santa Fe Railroad and the Fred Harvey group to sponsor a Southwestern Indian Exhibit at "A Century of Progress, International Exposition; Chicago, 1933" -- more commonly known as the 1933 Chicago World's Fair. Arrangement: By subject matter...
Identifier: AC 284
Scope and Content H. Ida Curry began visiting the west in 1927 at the age of 58. This collection consists of her letters, stories, poetry, describing her experiences in Montana, New Mexico, and Wyoming. It also includes photos of her, and brief biographical essays about her.
Identifier: AC 036
Scope and Content The collection includes Cassidy's correspondence, manuscripts, and newspaper clippings dealing with Pueblo Indians. Also included are copies of correspondence by Richard Kern, who was an artist on the Fremont Expedition of 1848-49.
Dates: 1921-1961; 1848-49; 1912; 1935-1939
Identifier: AC 459
Scope and Content The collection consists of two folders of menus for lunch and dinner and special occasions of the La Fonda Hotel in Santa Fe, New Mexico. The folders also contain notices, brochures, and advertisements. In addition, there is one scrapbook of news clippings from1 1952-1961.
Identifier: AC 478
Scope and Content The collection consists of menus from Santa Fe restaurants and hotels dating from 1948-1954. One folder has menus from Albuquerque and Las Vegas, New Mexico. Some menus are illustrated with woodcuts and lithographs. Some were printed by the Rydal Press in Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Clippings 2
- Menus 2
- Artists -- New Mexico 1
- Child Welfare 1
- Exhibitions -- Illinois -- Chicago 1
- Indians of North America -- Southwest, New -- Exhibitions 1
- Montana -- Description and travel 1
- Montana -- Dude Ranching 1
- New Mexico -- Description and travel 1
- New Mexico -- History -- To 1848 1
- Painters -- New Mexico 1
- Pueblo Indians -- New Mexico 1
- Reports 1
- Restaurants--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Restaurants—New Mexico—Albuquerque 1
- Restaurants—New Mexico—Las Vegas 1
- Restaurants—New Mexico—Santa Fe 1
- Santa Fe -- Description and travel 1
- Taos -- Description and travel 1
- Writers -- New Mexico 1
- Wyoming -- Ranching 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 3
- Fred Harvey (Firm) 3
- Applegate, Frank G. (Frank Guy), 1881-1931 1
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company 1
- Austin, Mary, 1868-1934 1
- Cassidy, Gerald, 1869-1934 1
- Cassidy, Ina Sizer, 1869-1965 1 ∧ less