Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: AC 424-p
Scope and Content Collection consists of two items: a history of the Dig 'n Hope Garden Club of Santa Fe, New Mexico, and the accounting ledger for the full forty-three years of its existence.
Identifier: AC 438
Scope and Content The collection consists of the organization's history, newsletters, minutes, emails, reports, policy statements, and newsclippings.
Identifier: AC 163
Scope and Content The New Mexico Federation of Women Clubs [NMFWC] is part of the national organization General Federation of Women's Clubs [GFWC], which supervises state chapters. The regional and local chapters, in turn, reported to the NMFWC. The chapters function under the auspices of the NMFWC, and are largely subject to their constitutions, by-laws and governing principles. In Santa Fe, the club was originally called Woman's Board of Trade and Library Association.
Identifier: AC 274-p
Scope and Content Constitution of the Club consists of six articles and the by-laws of ten articles.
- Account books 1
- By-laws 1
- Environmental protection 1
- Financial records 1
- Gardening -- New Mexico -- Societies, etc 1
- Grazing--Environmental aspects--New Mexico 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Nature conservation -- Yellowstone National Park (Wyo.) 1
- New Mexico -- Social life and customs 1
- Newsletters 1
- Off-road vehicles--Environmental aspects--New Mexico 1
- Questionnaires 1
- Reports 1
- Scholarships -- New Mexico 1
- Urban beautification -- New Mexico 1
- Wilderness areas -- Colorado 1
- Wilderness areas -- Idaho 1
- Wilderness areas -- New Mexico 1
- Wilderness areas -- Utah 1
- Women -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe -- Societies and clubs 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 2
- Abraham, Wadette, 1916-2002 1
- Woman's Club of Albuquerque (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1