Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
Identifier: AC 166
Scope and Content Collection consists of the scrapbooks of New Mexico Governor Arthur Seligman, 1930-1933. Clippings represent newspapers throughout New Mexico and reflect the activities of Seligman as governor. Subjects include; politics, pardons, education, official appointments, veterans, the economy, the National Recovery Administration, and other related topics. The collection is rich in clippings pertaining to the National Miners' Union Strike of 1933 in Gallup, New Mexico.
Identifier: AC 221
Scope and Content
- Misc. newspapers and clippings.
- Misc. correspondence, typed and handwritten.
- Annual reports, diairies, account books, scrapbooks, checkbooks, checks, manuals, notebooks, map of Europe after WW I.
- Government documents (Federal and territorial).
- Deeds, property assessments.
- Various and sundry items.
Identifier: AC 184
Scope and Content Two scrapbooks consisting primarily of undated newspaper clippings covering many topics, including New Mexico politics, Republican Party activities, poetry, family activities, and speeches given by Prichard. There are also several handwritten notes, and some of the newspaper clippings concern the removal of Prichard as U.S. Attorney in Las Vegas.
Identifier: AC 064-S
Scope and Content Collection consist of the scrapbook of Harry H. Dorman, 1907-1912. The bulk of the clippings are from the New Mexican and the Eagle, a weekly publication for all of Santa Fe County. Subjects discussed are: politics, statehood, official appointments, tourism, development, Elephant Butte Dam, the Phelps-Dodge company indictment for land fraud, Judge Robert W. Archibald's impeachment from the United States Court of Commerce, and...
Identifier: AC 060-S
Scope and Content These scrapbooks of clippings, primarily from New Mexican newspapers, cover the years of John Joseph Dempsey's political career from his first campaign for the U.S. Senate (1940) and his appointment as Under-Secretary of the Interior that same year, through his two terms as Governor of New Mexico (1942-1946). In all, there are 14 scrapbooks with a folder containing a few clippings from 1948. The first scrapbook (1940-1941) consists of clippings concerned only with his Senatorial...
- Clippings 3
- New Mexico -- Officials and employees 3
- Administrative agencies -- New Mexico 1
- Apache Indians -- Government relations. 1
- Diaries 1
- Education--New Mexico 1
- Elephant Butte Dam (N.M.) 1
- Europe--Description and travel 1
- Fraud -- New Mexico 1
- Governors -- New Mexico 1
- Indian agents -- New Mexico 1
- Indian reservations -- New Mexico -- Southern Apache Agency 1
- Las Vegas (N.M.) -- History 1
- Lawyers -- New Mexico 1
- New Mexico -- Commerce 1
- Pardon--New Mexico 1
- Pueblo Indians -- Government relations 1
- Republican Party (New Mexico) 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Statehood (American politics) 1
- Strikes and lockouts -- Coal mining -- New Mexico -- Gallup 1
- Tourism -- New Mexico 1
- Tourism -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Ute Indians -- Government relations 1
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Veterans 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 4
- Dorman, H.H. (Henry Howard), 1872-1960 1
- Phelps Dodge Corporation 1
- Thomas, B. M. (Benjamin Morris), 1843-1892 1