Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Identifier: AC 240
Scope and Content Collection consists of the papers of Alfred C. Wiley, 1821-1978. Included are: Alfred C. Wiley's correspondence, 1914-1951; papers relating to his childhood friend Frank Hazen, 1908-1931; Cash and Carry Groceteria documents, 1937-1978; papers relating to the Kiwanis Club; and miscellaneous papers, 1821-1946. Miscellaneous papers consist of postcards addressed to Alfred's father F.F. Wiley (1894-1896), envelopes from the First National Bank of Santa Fe, a statement of condition from the Mutual...
Dates: 1821-1978 (bulk, 1908-1951)
Identifier: AC 221
Scope and Content
- Misc. newspapers and clippings.
- Misc. correspondence, typed and handwritten.
- Annual reports, diairies, account books, scrapbooks, checkbooks, checks, manuals, notebooks, map of Europe after WW I.
- Government documents (Federal and territorial).
- Deeds, property assessments.
- Various and sundry items.
Identifier: AC 231
Scope and Content Collection consists of handwritten originals, German typescripts, and typed English translations of letters from Carl Blumner to his mother Johanna Blumner and his sister Hannchen in Prussia concerning his and his brother August's activities in Santa Fe. The letters were written between 1936-1909, and include a few attached letters by his brother August as well as a few letters by his son. Collection also includes genealogies of the Blumner familiy, and an obituary of Carl Blumner. Letters...
Identifier: AC 214
Scope and Content Collection consists of letters, newspapers and articles tracing the family's history (circa 1846 to date), and poetry and other writings of family members, especially of Flora Spiegelberg, wife of Willie, one of the five brothers.
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs 3
- Clippings 2
- Genealogy 2
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Description and travel 2
- Apache Indians -- Government relations. 1
- Chimayo (N.M.) -- History 1
- Diaries 1
- Europe--Description and travel 1
- Excerpts 1
- Grocery trade -- New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Indian agents -- New Mexico 1
- Indian reservations -- New Mexico -- Southern Apache Agency 1
- Merchants -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Navajo textile fabrics 1
- New Mexico -- Description and travel 1
- New Mexico -- History -- To 1848 1
- New Mexico -- Officials and employees 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950 1
- New Mexico -- Social life and customs 1
- Obituaries 1
- Pueblo Indians -- Government relations 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History -- 1848- 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Officials and employees 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century 1
- Santa Fe Trail 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Short stories 1
- Stores, Retail -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe. 1
- Ute Indians -- Government relations 1
- World War, 1914-1918 1 ∧ less
- English 3
- Undetermined 3
- German 1
- Thomas, B. M. (Benjamin Morris), 1843-1892 1