Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
Identifier: AC 050
Scope and Content One daybook of the Cook and Shaw Co. in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Includes daily entries of transactions such as sales, bills, and credits with customers identified by name.
Identifier: AC 084
Scope and Content Collection consists of business and financial records of the Second National Bank of Santa Fe, which was purchased by the First National Bank of Santa Fe. Collection is arranged topically and then chronologically.
Identifier: AC 095-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of the personal and professional papers of Frank and Catherine C. Gormley, who operated a general store in Santa Fe, New Mexico in the early 20th century. Includes letters, bills, receipts, invoices, and two mortgages. The letters are from various friends and family members, as well as suppliers of merchandise.
Identifier: AC 090-p
Scope and Content Collection consists of photocopies of materials concerning George Franklin and his family. Includes an unpublished manuscript on George Franklin by Elizabeth Franklin Davis.
Identifier: AC 236-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of a typescript of Webb's journal entitled "Memoirs of James J. Webb, Merchant in Santa Fe, New Mexico, 1844." The memoirs describe Webb's business in Santa Fe and his journey across the Santa Fe Trail. Includes materials on two of Webb's business partners, John M. Kingsbury and William S. Messervy.
Identifier: AC 114-S
Scope and Content One guest register of visitors to the J.F. Collins Co. Many of the signers, including Charles F. Lummis, wrote brief remarks.
Identifier: AC 031
Scope and Content The bulk of Candelario's papers relate to business matters. Among the business correspondence are found letters from clients ordering various items, wholesale orders from other dealers for whom Candelario was a supplier and correspondence from various individuals who supplied Candelario with artifacts. Also included in the collection are freight bills, receipts, checks, price lists and correspondence relating to Candelario's improvements of his shop. His personal correspondence amounts to Â½...
Identifier: AC 121
Scope and Content Collection consists of a variety of business records from the Kaune Grocery Company, including account books, business ledgers, annual reports, tax documents, and letters involving both suppliers and customers. Included in the collection are documents concerning the New Mexico Portland Cement Co. and the Bishop's Lodge, in which the Kaune family had interests. Also, the records of Kaune Food Town during the ownership of Julie Kaune are included.
Identifier: AC 214
Scope and Content Collection consists of letters, newspapers and articles tracing the family's history (circa 1846 to date), and poetry and other writings of family members, especially of Flora Spiegelberg, wife of Willie, one of the five brothers.
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 8
- Merchants -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 7
- Account books 3
- Advertisements 1
- Annual reports 1
- Bankers -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Banks and banking -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Business cards 1
- Businessmen -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Checkbooks 1
- Clippings 1
- Daybooks 1
- Diaries 1
- Excerpts 1
- Family histories 1
- Financial records 1
- Frontier and pioneer life -- New Mexico 1
- Genealogy 1
- Grocers--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Grocery trade -- New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Invoices 1
- Merchandise inventories 1
- Merchants -- New Mexico-- Santa Fe 1
- Merchants--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Navajo textile fabrics 1
- Postcard Receipts 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Description and travel 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History -- 1848- 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Commerce 1
- Santa Fe National Historic Trail 1
- Santa Fe Trail 1
- Short stories 1
- Stores, Retail -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Stores, Retail -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe. 1
- Stores, Retail -- New Mexico-- Santa Fe 1
- Tax records 1
- Visitors' books 1 ∧ less
- Candelario, J.S. (Jesus Sito), 1864-1938 1
- First National Bank of Santa Fe 1
- Lummis, Charles Fletcher, 1859-1928 1