Showing Collections: 51 - 75 of 102
Identifier: AC 019-P
Scope and Content Correspondence between Lew H. and Sallie T. Blake and letters received from their relatives and friends, dated between 1901 and 1926.
Identifier: AC 039
Scope and Content The Manuel Antonio Chaves papers contain correspondence and transcriptions concerning Manuel Antonio Chaves' ancestry and military career. Much of the correspondence is written by his son, Amado Chaves. Marc Simmons assembled the addenda to the Manuel Antonio Chaves Collection. The file contains copies of documentation of Manuel Antonio Chaves' military career between 1861 and 1863.
Most of the papers in this collection are xerox copies.
Most of the papers in this collection are xerox copies.
Identifier: AC 361
Scope and Content Collection consists of nearly all her research materials as well as manuscripts with and without annotations; notes; lecture materials; correspondence; newspaper and journal clippings; book reviews of her books; Federal One, a newsletter of 1930s culture; and other publications. Included are research materials on New Mexico writers, penitentes and religion in New Mexico, materials on many of the Works Project Administration (WPA) projects in New Mexico, and...
Identifier: AC 067
Scope and Content Collection consists primarily of a journal kept by Mary C. Douglass of Massachussetts on a train trip to Santa Fe to visit her uncle Colonel Henry Douglass and his family. Her journal describes her visit to Santa Fe from January 12 to March 5 1889, including military activities at Ft. Marcy and social life in Santa Fe. From Santa Fe she traveled to San Diego and San Francisco with journal entries describing the social life in both cities. Collection also includes a 1889 roster of the United...
Identifier: AC 390
Scope and Content Collection contains manuscripts of Cable's books and essays, correspondence, and research materials associated with her publications.
Identifier: AC 626
Scope and Content Collection contains research material related to two books: Loretto: The Sisters and Their Chapel and Dona Tules: Santa Fe's Courtesan and Gambler.
Identifier: AC 159-S
Scope and Content One ledger book of deed descriptions and hand-drawn maps of property in Santa Fe owned by the New Mexico Central Railroad Co. Includes information on a depot shared with the Denver and Rio Grande Railroad.
Identifier: AC 332
Scope and Content Collection consists of pamphlets which reflect the history of Santa Fe and other New Mexico towns as destination for tourists. Advertising aimed at tourists includes guidebooks, maps and brochures, as well as a small section of guidebooks about Arizona, Spain, and Latin America. The collection is open-ended.
Identifier: AC 418-s
Scope and Content This is a collection of measured drawings of historical buildings in New Mexico and the region. The drawing represent architectural styles in Pueblo, Spanish Colonial, Spanish Revival, and Territorial structures. Drawings also represent communities and building types such as pueblos, churches, and private homes
Identifier: AC 592-OV
Scope and Content Collection contains building plans for the New Mexico History Museum located at 113 Lincoln Ave. in Santa Fe, N.M.
Dates: 1999 - 2003
Identifier: AC 425
Scope and Content The collection consists of taped interviews with prominent people from Santa Fe and New Mexico. All but one tape include transcripts. According to the interviewees, it appears that the oral histories were gathered as part of the Upper Canyon Road Project.Interviewers and project are not identified.
Identifier: AC 594-OV
Scope and Content Collection contains building plans for the Territorial Executive Mansion designed by Rapp and Rapp, Architects and built in 1908/1909.
Identifier: AC 174
Scope and Contents
- Papers include the organization's correspondence and financial records.
- The association's records also include publications, picture postcards, periodicals, newspaper clippings, and association publications.
Identifier: AC 491
Scope and Content Collection contains personal notes pertaining to Santa Fe Fiesta, and newspaper clippings (loose and scrapbook).
Identifier: AC 591-OV
Scope and Content Collection contains various floor plans, building plans, and exhibition plans for the Palace of the Governors. There are also plans for the Museum of Fine Arts, and Armory and Elks buildings.
Dates: 1791 - 2000
Identifier: AC 177
Scope and Content Collection consists of reports detailing the excavation of the Palace of the Governors and several rooms in the Palace. Included with the 1979 report are 76 black and white photographs taken during the excavation.
Identifier: AC 573
Scope and Content Collection contains papers marking major professional and civic events in the life of Paul A. F. Walter.
Dates: 1937-1966; Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text
Identifier: AC 257-p
Scope and Content Petition of City of Santa Fe to the United States in Court of Private Land Claims to receive 4 square leagues in square form with then present plaza or public square.
Identifier: AC 103
Scope and Content Assorted correspondence, some typed, but mostly handwritten, dating from 1920s to mid 1950s with a few pieces dated later.
Identifier: AC 181
Scope and Content Collection consists of the records of the Pot Creek Logging and Lumber Company and its subsidiary lumber companies in the San Luis Valley of northern New Mexico and southern Colorado, 1958-1966.
Identifier: AC 057
Scope and Content This collection consists of Randall Davey's papers as well as those of his wife, Isabel, her sister, Kate H. Cullum, their siblings and their parents, John Caldwell Holt and Kate Gilbert Holt.
Identifier: AC 278
Scope and Content The collection contains administrative and educational program records and production materials of the Palace print shop, from 1974 to 1997. Administrative records consist of correspondence, financial materials, and examples of shop sales and mail orders. Educational program include an annual book arts festival, exhibits, lectures, and printing workshops. Production materials for printing chiefly consist of samples; for projects initiated by the Press, the materials include manuscripts,...
Identifier: AC 504
Scope and Content Collection contains reports, plans, maps of projects that pertained to rezoning, subdivisions, variances, etc. and master plans for larger, phased projects and development plans.
Identifier: AC 571-p
Scope and Content Official items published for the 400th Anniversary of Santa Fe include Brochure with pockets advertising the 400th Anniversary, Official Commemorative Issue of La Herencia magazine Santa Fe 400th Anniversary – Opening Weekend Program, Viva! Santa Fe, Chef Demonstration Recipe Guide, Tickets for the 107.5 Country Fest 2010 at Rodeo Grounds, Official Santa Fe 400th Anniversary cards and stationary, pins from the St. Francis Cathedral Basilica commemorating the...
Identifier: AC 199
Scope and Content Collection consists of records and other materials from the Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce. Includes correspondence, financial records, scrapbooks, letterpress books, minutes, and reports. Much of the material concerns topics such as tourism, conventions, banquets, and resorts, as well as organizations such as the Fred Harvey Company, the Glorieta Baptist Conference Center, and the Coronado Cuarto Centennial celebration of 1940.
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History 20
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs 16
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 15
- Minutes (Records) 12
- Financial records 10
- Photographs 9
- Merchants -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 8
- Santa Fe (N.M.) 8
- Clippings 7
- Diaries 7
- New Mexico -- Description and travel 7
- New Mexico -- Social life and customs 6
- Reports 6
- Santa Fe (N.M.) - History 6
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Description and travel 6
- Account books 5
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 5
- Festivals -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 5
- Letters 5
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848- 5
- New Mexico -- Politics and government 5
- Building plans 4
- Genealogy 4
- Map 4
- New Mexico -- History -- To 1848 4
- New Mexico -- Officials and employees 4
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Social life and customs 4
- Scrapbooks 4
- Arizona--Description and travel 3
- By-laws 3
- City planning -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 3
- Family papers 3
- Historic preservation -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 3
- Manuscripts 3
- Postcards 3
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History -- 20th century 3
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History. 3
- Tax records 3
- Urban Renewal -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 3
- Visitors' books 3
- Addresses 2
- Architecture—New Mexico—Santa Fe—designs and plans 2
- Authors, American -- New Mexico 2
- Blueprints 2
- Brochures 2
- Certificates 2
- Correspondence 2
- Ephemera 2
- Europe--Description and travel 2
- Fort Marcy (N.M.) 2
- Historic buildings—New Mexico—Santa Fe—designs and plans 2
- Invoices 2
- Membership lists 2
- Museums—New Mexico—Santa Fe—Buildings—designs and plans 2
- New Mexico -- History 2
- New Mexico -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 2
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950 2
- Nonprofit organizations --New Mexico--Santa Fe 2
- Obituaries 2
- Parades -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 2
- Personal Correspondence 2
- Poems 2
- Programs 2
- Publications 2
- Real property -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 2
- Reviews 2
- Santa Fe (N.M.) --History 2
- Santa Fe (N.M.) --Social life and customs 2
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Buildings, structures, etc. —designs and plans 2
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--History 2
- Santa Fe Internment Camp (N.M.) 2
- Santa Fe National Historic Trail 2
- Santa Fe Trail 2
- Stores, Retail -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 2
- Stores, Retail -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe. 2
- Tourism -- New Mexico 2
- Wills 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- United States 2
- Zozobra 2
- Acoma Pueblo (N.M.) 1
- Address books 1
- Adobe houses -- New Mexico 1
- Advertisements 1
- Advertising -- New Mexico 1
- Ambassadors -- United States 1
- America -- Early accounts to 1600 1
- America -- Exploration and discovery -- Spanish 1
- Annual reports 1
- Apache Indians -- Government relations. 1
- Architectural drawings 1
- Architectural drawings -- New Mexico 1
- Architecture - Louisiana - New Orleans 1
- Architecture -- Adobe houses -- New Mexico 1
- Architecture -- New Mexico - Santa Fe -- Conservation and restoration 1
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe -- Pictorial works 1
- Architecture design -- Law and legislation -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Architecture of Northern New Mexico 1
- Architecture, Spanish colonial -- New Mexico 1
- Architecture, domestic -- Southwest, New 1
- Architecture—New Mexico—Santa Fe 1 ∧ less
- English 93
- Undetermined 76
- German 1
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company 4
- Meem, John Gaw, 1894-1983 4
- Baumann, Gustave, 1881-1971 3
- Fred Harvey (Firm) 3
- Historical Society of New Mexico 3
- School of American Research (Santa Fe, N.M.) 3
- Bynner, Witter, 1881-1968 2
- First National Bank of Santa Fe 2
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 2
- Historic Santa Fe Foundation 2
- Hollenback, Amelia, 1877-1969 2
- Laboratory of Anthropology (Museum of New Mexico) 2
- Long, Haniel, 1888-1956 2
- Prince, L. Bradford (Le Baron Bradford), 1840-1922 2
- Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 2
- Simmons, Marc, 1937- 2
- Spiegelberg family, 2
- United States. War Relocation Authority 2
- Ahlborn, Richard E., 1933-2015 1
- American Institute of Architects 1
- Anaya, Rudolfo A., 1937-2020 1
- Ann Baumann Trust 1
- Austin, Mary, 1868-1934 1
- Baumann, Ann, 1927-2011 1
- Baumann, Jane Henderson, 1892-1984 1
- Boyd, E. (Elizabeth), 1903-1974 1
- C. de Baca, Elba 1
- Candelario, J.S. (Jesus Sito), 1864-1938 1
- Cassidy, Ina Sizer, 1869-1965 1
- Catholic Church. Archdiocese of Santa Fe (N.M.) 1
- Chapman, Kenneth Milton, 1875-1968 1
- Charles Ilfeld Company 1
- Church, Peggy Pond, 1903-1986 1
- Clark, Willard (Willard F.) 1
- Cortés, Hernán, 1485-1547 1
- Cullum, Kate H. 1
- Cutting, Bronson M., 1888-1935 1
- Davey, Randall, 1887-1964 1
- Fairview Cemetery (Albuquerque, N.M.) 1
- Fall, Albert B. (Albert Bacon), 1861-1944 1
- Federal Writers' Project. New Mexico 1
- Fountain, Albert Jennings, 1838-1896 1
- Girard, Alexander, 1907-1993 1
- Hewett, Edgar L. (Edgar Lee), 1865-1946 1
- Jackson, William Henry, 1843-1942 1
- Jaramillo, Debbie 1
- Johnson, E. Dana 1
- Lummis, Charles Fletcher, 1859-1928 1
- Museum of International Folk Art (N.M.) 1
- New Mexico Magazine 1
- Otero, Miguel Antonio, 1859-1944 1
- Oñate, Juan de, 1549?-1624 1
- Phelps, Dodge & Co 1
- Renehan, Alois B., 1869-1928 1
- Spiegelberg, Flora 1
- St. Vincent Hospital (Sante Fe, N.M.) 1
- Stewart, Dorothy N. (Dorothy Newkirk), 1891-1955 1
- Thomas, B. M. (Benjamin Morris), 1843-1892 1
- Tingley, Clyde 1
- United States. Army. Volunteer Cavalry, 1st 1
- Weigle, Marta 1
- Wittick, Ben, 1845-1903 1 ∧ less