Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Identifier: AC 221
Scope and Content
- Misc. newspapers and clippings.
- Misc. correspondence, typed and handwritten.
- Annual reports, diairies, account books, scrapbooks, checkbooks, checks, manuals, notebooks, map of Europe after WW I.
- Government documents (Federal and territorial).
- Deeds, property assessments.
- Various and sundry items.
Identifier: AC 024-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of broadsides, handbills, programs, and other ephemera, most of which involve New Mexican politics.
Identifier: AC 086
Scope and Content Assorted papers including correspondence, memoranda, misc. documents and notes. Draft manuscripts on various New Mexico personalities and subjects. Eleven donated books integrated into museum collection. Articles and clippings were integrated into the libray's verticle files.
Identifier: AC 238
Scope and Content Henry F. Wetter was Secretary of the Territory 1869-1872. Mrs. Wetter accompanied him to Santa Fe and the collection consists of her letters to her family in the East. There are 14 letters totaling 77 written pages, The letters describe conditions in Santa Fe and New Mexico during the period. Also included is a speech delivered by Mr. Wetter upon his return to Pennsylvania. The 58 page manuscript describes the natural resources, people, places and customs of New Mexico. Other memorabilia is...
Identifier: AC 044
Scope and Content Collection consists of 25 journals (1861-1868) kept by John A. Clark, Surveyor of the Territory of New Mexico, a typescript of the journals, and a Confederate Army broadside from 1862. The 25 journals contain 1,943 handwritten diary pages, 48 hand drawn maps, about 50 pages, notes, expenses, lists of distances and miscellaneous sketches. Kitty Shishkin has done the typescript copy of the journals. The journals give detailed daily accounts of the writer's official and personal...
Identifier: AC 143
Scope and Content A bound collection of sixty-one pages of letters and testimony concerning New Mexico and dating from circa 1785 until 1835. The documents were gathered in Spain as the result of two petitions (one in 1785, one in 1835) by Martinez de Montoya's descendants to inherit the noble rights received by him in 1606. This collection's transcripts of documents are especially important because they are notarized by Spanish officials as accurate and suggest an earlier date for the founding of Santa Fe than...
Identifier: AC 201
Scope and Content Collection of papers on a wide variety of historical and current topics such as art, architecture, medicine, politices, social programs, and business matters presented by members of the Chili Club at their monthly meetings from 1938 to the present. Also included are a constitution, members’ correspondence, obituaries and memorials, photographs, and other miscellaneous papers.
- New Mexico -- Politics and government 5
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848- 3
- Diaries 2
- New Mexico -- Description and travel 2
- New Mexico -- History -- To 1848 2
- New Mexico -- Officials and employees 2
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950 2
- New Mexico -- Social life and customs 2
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History 2
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs 2
- Addresses 1
- Adobe houses—New Mexico 1
- Apache Indians -- Government relations. 1
- Architecture, Spanish Colonial—New Mexico 1
- Arizona -- Social life and customs 1
- Arizona--Description and travel 1
- Arizona--History -- To 1912 1
- Art, Modern 1
- Articles 1
- Broadsides 1
- Clippings 1
- Ephemera 1
- Europe--Description and travel 1
- Glorieta Pass (N.M.), Battle of, 1862 1
- Governors -- New Mexico 1
- Indian agents -- New Mexico 1
- Indian reservations -- New Mexico -- Southern Apache Agency 1
- Kit Carson Monument (Santa Fe, N.M.) 1
- Manuscripts 1
- Map 1
- Membership lists 1
- Men -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe -- Societies and clubs 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Natural resources--New Mexico 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848-1950 1
- New Mexico -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- New Mexico -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Battlefields 1
- New Mexico -- Land grants 1
- New Mexico --Discovery and exploration--Spanish 1
- New Mexico. Governor (1897-1906 : Otero) 1
- Obituaries 1
- Outlaws -- New Mexico 1
- Photographs 1
- Public land sales -- New Mexico 1
- Pueblo Indians -- Government relations 1
- Railroads -- Mexico 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) - History 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Description and travel 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) --History 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--History 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Politics and government 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Social life and customs 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Surveyors -- New Mexico 1
- Ute Indians -- Government relations 1
- Val Verde (N.M.), Battle of, 1862 1 ∧ less
- English 6
- Undetermined 6
- Spanish; Castilian 1
- Atchison, Topeka, and Santa Fe Railway Company 1
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 1
- New Mexico Magazine 1
- Prince, L. Bradford (Le Baron Bradford), 1840-1922 1
- Thomas, B. M. (Benjamin Morris), 1843-1892 1
- Tingley, Clyde 1 ∧ less