Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
Identifier: AC 544
Scope and Content The collection consists of diaries, journals, letters, personal and home expenses, social and charitable events, clubs and other organizations, childhood memorabilia, and photographs of the Hollenback family who lived in Pennsylvania, New York and New Mexico. NOTE: The family names and relationships in the genealogy folders (Box 1, Folders 1 and 2) of the Hollenback,Welles, and Beard families The original photographs are in the collections of the New Mexico Photo Archives (HP.2011.26). Most of...
Dates: 1820-1970; Majority of material found in 1880-1920
Identifier: AC 112-P
Scope and Content One journal kept by Hull on a 1908 trip he made to New Mexico from Georgia to visit his daughter May and her husband Judge William Pope. Pope became the first Chief Justice of the New Mexico Supreme Court under statehood in 1912. The trip lasted two months and included visits to Roswell, Santa Fe, Cloudcroft, the Slaughter Ranch, the Diamond A Ranch, the Mescalero Apache Reservation, and Tesuque Pueblo. Various parts of the journey were made by train, automobile, and horse and wagon. The...
Identifier: AC 221
Scope and Content
- Misc. newspapers and clippings.
- Misc. correspondence, typed and handwritten.
- Annual reports, diairies, account books, scrapbooks, checkbooks, checks, manuals, notebooks, map of Europe after WW I.
- Government documents (Federal and territorial).
- Deeds, property assessments.
- Various and sundry items.
Identifier: AC 236-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of a typescript of Webb's journal entitled "Memoirs of James J. Webb, Merchant in Santa Fe, New Mexico, 1844." The memoirs describe Webb's business in Santa Fe and his journey across the Santa Fe Trail. Includes materials on two of Webb's business partners, John M. Kingsbury and William S. Messervy.
Identifier: AC 044
Scope and Content Collection consists of 25 journals (1861-1868) kept by John A. Clark, Surveyor of the Territory of New Mexico, a typescript of the journals, and a Confederate Army broadside from 1862. The 25 journals contain 1,943 handwritten diary pages, 48 hand drawn maps, about 50 pages, notes, expenses, lists of distances and miscellaneous sketches. Kitty Shishkin has done the typescript copy of the journals. The journals give detailed daily accounts of the writer's official and personal...
Identifier: AC 067
Scope and Content Collection consists primarily of a journal kept by Mary C. Douglass of Massachussetts on a train trip to Santa Fe to visit her uncle Colonel Henry Douglass and his family. Her journal describes her visit to Santa Fe from January 12 to March 5 1889, including military activities at Ft. Marcy and social life in Santa Fe. From Santa Fe she traveled to San Diego and San Francisco with journal entries describing the social life in both cities. Collection also includes a 1889 roster of the United...
Identifier: AC 057
Scope and Content This collection consists of Randall Davey's papers as well as those of his wife, Isabel, her sister, Kate H. Cullum, their siblings and their parents, John Caldwell Holt and Kate Gilbert Holt.
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs 4
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History 3
- Clippings 2
- Europe--Description and travel 2
- New Mexico -- Description and travel 2
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 2
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Description and travel 2
- Address books 1
- Apache Indians -- Government relations. 1
- Arizona -- Social life and customs 1
- Arizona--Description and travel 1
- Arizona--Description and travel -- 19th century 1
- Arizona--Description and travel -- 20th century 1
- Arizona--History -- To 1912 1
- Broadsides 1
- Businessmen -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Cloudcroft (N.M.) -- Travel 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diamond A Ranch (Lincoln County, N.M.) 1
- Ephemera 1
- Exhibition catalogs 1
- Fort Marcy (N.M.) 1
- Frontier and pioneer life -- New Mexico 1
- Genealogy 1
- Glorieta Pass (N.M.), Battle of, 1862 1
- Indian agents -- New Mexico 1
- Indian reservations -- New Mexico -- Southern Apache Agency 1
- Letters 1
- Map 1
- Merchants -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Mescalero Indian Reservation (N.M.) 1
- New Mexico -- Description and travel -- 19th century 1
- New Mexico -- Description and travel -- 20th century 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848- 1
- New Mexico -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- New Mexico -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Battlefields 1
- New Mexico -- Land grants 1
- New Mexico -- Officials and employees 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950 1
- New Mexico -- Social life and customs 1
- Painters -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Painting -- Technique 1
- Pennsylvania -- Description and travel 1
- Photographs 1
- Poems 1
- Pueblo Indians -- Government relations 1
- Roswell (N.M.) -- Description and travel 1
- San Diego (Calif.) -- Social life and customs 1
- San Francisco (Calif.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Santa Fe Trail 1
- Scrapbooks 1
- Slaughter Ranch (N.M.) 1
- Southwest, New -- Description and travel -- 19th century 1
- Southwest, New -- Description and travel -- 20th century 1
- Surveyors -- New Mexico 1
- Tesuque Pueblo (N.M.) 1
- United States -- Army -- Infantry, 10th 1
- Ute Indians -- Government relations 1
- Val Verde (N.M.), Battle of, 1862 1
- Visitors' books 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 5
- Hollenback, Amelia, 1877-1969 1
- Thomas, B. M. (Benjamin Morris), 1843-1892 1