Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: AC 107
Scope and Content Collection consists of the organization's records: minutes (copies) of board and membership meetings; financial statements; correspondence and bulletins, and other documents reflecting the organization's activities. The minutes are extensive, tracing in detail the activities of the Foundation and the development of historic sites.
Identifier: AC 181
Scope and Content Collection consists of the records of the Pot Creek Logging and Lumber Company and its subsidiary lumber companies in the San Luis Valley of northern New Mexico and southern Colorado, 1958-1966.
Identifier: AC 244
Scope and Content Collection consists of two ledger books and one pamphlet from the Santa Fe Woman's Board of Trade and Library Association. One ledger contains minutes of meetings from 1892-1899, and the other ledger contains minutes of meetings from 1898-1900. The 1915 pamphlet includes the constitution, bylaws, and officers of the Santa Fe Woman's Board of Trade and Library Association, with the names of the organization's presidents from 1916 to 1930 added in pencil. Continuation of collection...
- Account books 1
- Constitutions 1
- Contracts 1
- Financial records 1
- Historic preservation -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Liquidation -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Lumber industry and trade -- Colorado 1
- Lumber industry and trade -- New Mexico 1
- Nonprofit organizations -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Tax records 1
- Women -- Societies and clubs 1 ∧ less