Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: AC 590-OV
Scope and Content Collection contains blueprints and blueline prints of 120 Washington Ave., Santa Fe, N.M. from 1963-1995. During this time the building first housed the Santa Fe Public Library and then subsequently the Fray Angélico Chávez History Library and Palace of the Governors Photo Archives.
Identifier: AC 594-OV
Scope and Content Collection contains building plans for the Territorial Executive Mansion designed by Rapp and Rapp, Architects and built in 1908/1909.
Identifier: AC 591-OV
Scope and Content Collection contains various floor plans, building plans, and exhibition plans for the Palace of the Governors. There are also plans for the Museum of Fine Arts, and Armory and Elks buildings.
Dates: 1791 - 2000
- Historic buildings—New Mexico—Santa Fe—designs and plans 2
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Architecture—New Mexico—Santa Fe 1
- Architecture—New Mexico—Santa Fe—designs and plans 1
- Governors—dwellings—New Mexico—designs and plans 1
- Historic buildings— New Mexico—Santa Fe 1
- Libraries—New Mexico—Santa Fe—Buildings—designs and plans 1
- Museums—New Mexico—Santa Fe—Buildings—designs and plans 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) —Buildings, structures, etc. —designs and plans 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Buildings, structures, etc. —designs and plans 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.)—Buildings, structures, etc. 1 ∧ less