Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
Identifier: AC 070-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of material related to Dyer's involvement in the Taos Revolt.
Identifier: AC 180-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of a typescript and a translation of the report by Mexican commander Antonio Ponce de Leon on the Battle of Brazito during the Mexican War.
Identifier: AC 192-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of photocopies of typescript excerpts from a journal kept by Robb from August to October 1862, as he and other prisoners of war were escorted from Santa Fe to Texas. Includes a list of other Confederate soldiers at the hospital in Santa Fe. Photocopy.
Identifier: AC 023-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of two letters, dated February 28 and April 25, 1862, written by E.R. Boles to his parents. The letters give details of the battles of Valverde and Glorieta Pass, and some information on Ft. Craig, New Mexico. Typescripts of the letters are also included.
Identifier: AC 008-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of one photocopy of a letter from Austin to his brother telling of his experiences as a soldier camped at Abiquiu, New Mexico, in 1846.
Identifier: AC 080
Scope and Content Collection consists of a variety of materials concerning Farnsworth's military activities, especially the Punitive Expedition against Villa in 1916. Includes three folders of letters sent by Farnsworth to his wife; a series of correspondence between Farnsworth and General John Pershing; three typed copies of the report of operations from the Punitive Expedition; and the diary kept by Farnsworth during his service in northern Mexico, El Paso, Texas, and Columbus, New Mexico.
Identifier: AC 165-p
Scope and Content Collection consists of a broad range of documents concerning government and military activities in New Mexico. Includes an 1861 order issued by Adjutant General Charles P. Clever for the formation of a New Mexico Militia; an 1881 report issued by the territorial government on the economic and geographic features of Socorro County; and a 1911 certificate of election for William C. MacDonald as Governor of the Territory of New Mexico. The collection contains one photocopy of an 1848 proclamation...
Identifier: AC 399
Scope and Content The collection consists of personal papers (financial, family letters, retirement papers, health papers) and research material used by Robert Frazer for his publications, including transcribed copies of letters received by the U.S. Army Dept. in New Mexico (1850s - 1860s) and information on military history and forts in New Mexico and its economic impact.
- New Mexico -- History, Military 7
- New Mexico -- History -- To 1848 2
- Abiquiu (N.M.) -- History 1
- Battlefields -- New Mexico 1
- Brazito (N.M.), Battle of, 1846 1
- Certificates 1
- Diaries 1
- Elections -- New Mexico 1
- Fort Craig (N.M.) 1
- Glorieta Pass (N.M.), Battle of, 1862 1
- Mexican War, 1846-1848 -- Campaigns -- New Mexico -- Brazito 1
- Mexican War, 1846-1848 -- New Mexico 1
- Mexican war, 1846-1848 1
- Military bases - New Mexico - history 1
- Military bases - West (U.S.) 1
- New Mexico - History, military - 19th century 1
- New Mexico -- Boundaries -- Texas 1
- New Mexico -- History -- 1848-1950 1
- New Mexico -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 1
- New Mexico -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Prisoners and prisons 1
- New Mexico -- Militia 1
- New Mexico -- Politics and government -- 1848-1950 1
- Proclamations 1
- Reports 1
- Socorro (N.M.) -- Economic conditions 1
- Socorro (N.M.) -- History 1
- Taos (N.M.) -- History 1
- Taos Indians -- Wars 1
- Texas -- Boundaries -- New Mexico 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Prisoners and prisons 1
- United States. -- Army. -- History -- Punitive Expedition into Mexico, 1916 1
- United States. Army - Procurement - Economic Aspects - Southwest, New - History 1
- Valverde (N.M.), Battle of, 1862 1 ∧ less
- Clever, Charles P., 1830-1874 1
- Fray Angélico Chávez History Library 1
- Frazer, Robert Walter, 1911-2003 1