Showing Collections: 1 - 13 of 13
Identifier: AC 629-p
Scope and Content Receipt for purchase of rice and coffee, dated May 31, 1859.
Identifier: AC 050
Scope and Content One daybook of the Cook and Shaw Co. in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Includes daily entries of transactions such as sales, bills, and credits with customers identified by name.
Identifier: AC 084
Scope and Content Collection consists of business and financial records of the Second National Bank of Santa Fe, which was purchased by the First National Bank of Santa Fe. Collection is arranged topically and then chronologically.
Identifier: AC 095-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of the personal and professional papers of Frank and Catherine C. Gormley, who operated a general store in Santa Fe, New Mexico in the early 20th century. Includes letters, bills, receipts, invoices, and two mortgages. The letters are from various friends and family members, as well as suppliers of merchandise.
Identifier: AC 090-p
Scope and Content Collection consists of photocopies of materials concerning George Franklin and his family. Includes an unpublished manuscript on George Franklin by Elizabeth Franklin Davis.
Identifier: AC 113-P
Scope and Content Collection consists primarily of letters received by Charles or Louis Ilfeld from family members and business associates. The letters primarily concern either family matters or the activities of the Charles Ilfeld Company. A few business documents are also in the collection.
Identifier: AC 236-P
Scope and Content Collection consists of a typescript of Webb's journal entitled "Memoirs of James J. Webb, Merchant in Santa Fe, New Mexico, 1844." The memoirs describe Webb's business in Santa Fe and his journey across the Santa Fe Trail. Includes materials on two of Webb's business partners, John M. Kingsbury and William S. Messervy.
Identifier: AC 114-S
Scope and Content One guest register of visitors to the J.F. Collins Co. Many of the signers, including Charles F. Lummis, wrote brief remarks.
Identifier: AC 291
Scope and Content This collection contains documents, papers, letters, and memorabilia relating to John S. Candelario and his business and property dealings. There are personal letters to him from family members and from his adopted father, Jesusito Candelario. John S. Candelario's essays, fiction, and film scripts about New Mexico are also included in this collection. Of note is an unpublished essay on Georgia O'Keeffe. Also included are detailed logs of his work which provide technical information about what...
Identifier: AC 031
Scope and Content The bulk of Candelario's papers relate to business matters. Among the business correspondence are found letters from clients ordering various items, wholesale orders from other dealers for whom Candelario was a supplier and correspondence from various individuals who supplied Candelario with artifacts. Also included in the collection are freight bills, receipts, checks, price lists and correspondence relating to Candelario's improvements of his shop. His personal correspondence amounts to Â½...
Identifier: AC 121
Scope and Content Collection consists of a variety of business records from the Kaune Grocery Company, including account books, business ledgers, annual reports, tax documents, and letters involving both suppliers and customers. Included in the collection are documents concerning the New Mexico Portland Cement Co. and the Bishop's Lodge, in which the Kaune family had interests. Also, the records of Kaune Food Town during the ownership of Julie Kaune are included.
Identifier: AC 214
Scope and Content Collection consists of letters, newspapers and articles tracing the family's history (circa 1846 to date), and poetry and other writings of family members, especially of Flora Spiegelberg, wife of Willie, one of the five brothers.
- Merchants -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 10
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Commerce 8
- Account books 3
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History 2
- Stores, Retail -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 2
- Advertisements 1
- Annual reports 1
- Architecture -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Artists -- New Mexico 1
- Bankers -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Banks and banking -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Business cards 1
- Businessmen -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Canada (N.M.) -- History 1
- Canada de Cochiti Land Grant (N.M.) 1
- Checkbooks 1
- Clippings 1
- Daybooks 1
- Diaries 1
- Excerpts 1
- Family histories 1
- Financial records 1
- Frontier and pioneer life -- New Mexico 1
- Genealogy 1
- Grocers--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Grocery trade -- New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Historic preservation -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe 1
- Indian Art - New Mexico 1
- Invoices 1
- Merchandise inventories 1
- Merchants - New Mexico - Santa Fe 1
- Merchants -- New Mexico -- Las Vegas 1
- Merchants -- New Mexico-- Santa Fe 1
- Merchants--New Mexico--Santa Fe 1
- Minutes (Records) 1
- Motion pictures - New Mexico 1
- Navajo textile fabrics 1
- New Mexico - In literature 1
- Ordinances 1
- Painters -- New Mexico 1
- Photographers - New Mexico 1
- Photography - New Mexico 1
- Postcard Receipts 1
- Rancho de la Canada (N.M.) -- History 1
- Real property - New Mexico - Santa Fe 1
- Receipts (financial records) 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Description and travel 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History -- 1848- 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.)--Commerce 1
- Santa Fe National Historic Trail 1
- Santa Fe Trail 1
- Short stories 1
- Stores, Retail -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe. 1
- Stores, Retail -- New Mexico-- Santa Fe 1
- Tax records 1
- Trading posts - Southwest, New 1
- Truchas (N.M.) -- History 1
- Visitors' books 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 12
- Candelario, J.S. (Jesus Sito), 1864-1938 2
- Candelario, John, 1916-1993 1
- Charles Ilfeld Company 1
- First National Bank of Santa Fe 1
- Lummis, Charles Fletcher, 1859-1928 1
- O'Keeffe, Georgia, 1887-1986 1 ∧ less