Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
Identifier: AC 304
Scope and Content Collection consists of materials used in writing a thesis on the "Forced Acculturation" in Japanese American internment camps during World War II.
Identifier: AC 575
Scope and Content Collection contains copies of papers, documents, and memorandums concerning American Internment Camps for Japanese and Japanese Americans during World War II, with particular emphasis on the Santa Fe Camp which was administered by the U.S. Department of Justice. The material touches on all aspects of that program from the initial establishment of the camps and their administration and problems to their final days. Also included are the official reactions at the national, state and camp level,...
Dates: 1941-2010; Majority of material found in Placeholder Unit Date Text
Identifier: AC 369
Scope and Content Collection consists of the records of the Santa Fe Internment Camp Marker committee. The committee was formed to develop a marker commemorating the camp at Ortiz Park in Santa Fe. There is correspondence, agendas of meetings, minutes, newspaper clippings, and research material about the camp. In addition, there are several letters from the period, written to Pearl Guild (Mrs. E. W. Guild), professor at Mills College, California, and to her daughter, Marily, from her Japanese students, Tamaki...
Dates: 1941-2002; 1941-1999
- Japanese Americans -- Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945 2
- Santa Fe Internment Camp (N.M.) 2
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- United States 2
- Japanese Americans - Evacuation and relocation, 1942-1945 1
- Japanese Americans -- New Mexico -- Santa Fe -- History 1
- Rohwer Relocation Center (McGehee, Ark.) 1
- Santa Anita Assembly Center (Arcadia, Cal.) 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) - History - 20th century 1
- Santa Fe (N.M.) -- History -- 20th century 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- Arkansas 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- California 1
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Concentration camps -- New Mexico 1 ∧ less
- Undetermined 2
- United States. War Relocation Authority 2